Patch Preview #4: Camera on Vacation

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dichetdi

02-13-2011

if u like nerfing get away character who have escape mechanism pls nerfed the following getting away character
katarina, leblance, tryndamere, kennen, shen, nidalee, corki. ezreal. gragas, jax, kassadin, master yi, shaco, trist, caitlyn
since all the following have a get out of gank ability if u look at it
leblance and her distortion, kennen lighting dash, shen shadow dash, corki valkerie, kassadin riftwalk, master yi ult, trist rocket jump tryndamere spin through wall nidalee pounce gragas body slam shaco decieve, ezreal arcane shift caitlyn 90 caliber net katarina shunpo jax jump.

if u notice i have post most of the get away ability that these champ have
that allow them to get out of gank

EmChoc

02-13-2011

ryze fotm until next patch wen he gets nerfed hard

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2011

Dear Riot,

Please do not touch my Touhou Blade.

That is all, thanks.

incongruity

02-13-2011

So we've got a game with only 2 maps and a perfectly fine champ needs a remake? You call vlad "problematic" and swain isn't? I think they forgot that most of vlad's skills need his own HP to use.

dichetdi

02-13-2011

lol here a joke i hope yall like. i just thought of it.
like twilight riot make all vampire lame.

Guinsoo

Game Designer

02-13-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

One note about Anivia: we might have went a little too high on the initial cost of Glacial Storm. If so we will adjust it back down in the following patch. That change went in a little late in the cycle and so it didn't get quite as much testing as we would have liked. It might still be OK though; we'll keep an eye on it.

Kharr

02-13-2011

is that all you have to say guinsoo? you have 113 pages of rages about things that are not even looked at not even thought about. Nerfs that are completely un needed and well sorry anivia nerf was a late add on last patch so we added her to this one. Shows you how much they care about our opinions guys.

Humangs

02-13-2011

Seriously riot? You plan to get away with a tiny powerball speed nerf?

Rammus can intercept and slow, taunt (for 3 secs, thats longer than malz/galio's/ww ult) and aoe the enemy and towers while being more ridiculously impossible to kill than any other tank. At least both its taunt and curl should be drastically nerfed, and he'd still be a great choice as support dps offtank.
So please, will you balance your game instead of spamming new, often obsolete, content?

the vlad and anivia nerf was right on though

DoctorCockles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2011

You're making it very hard for me to keep playing Alistar.

Fuzzy Beanbag

02-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mundox View Post
buff alistar **** you!
Yes plz! Always liked Minotaurs... sad that he is the only one and is PRETTY much worthless lol! Make a Minotaur with a giant Axe plz... I think Sion is the only champion that uses a big axe. Obviously that is what is needed in-game.

.....and Magma Chamber...