Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GGitsnidalee

Senior Member

02-10-2011

Nidalee has been broken for over a year, and they need to fix those srs bsns TF bugs (Because you know, TFs bugs are completely game changing like nidalees right morello?)

oh wait...

Thanks for skimming over the post as usual and posting the neutral "we're aware of this but we havent actually decided whether we can be bothered to fix it yet, but we'l word it as if to say that after 14 months of stuffing around we're really trying hard and making an effort"

(Morello is always doing his best and trying really hard though right?)

oh wait..


love these threads and the lack of attention they ever get.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tulki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-10-2011

2)Also don't know if this has been fixed yet but they don't do damage to invisible targets.

As of Feb 5, 2011, I know that Bushwack does indeed do damage to invisible targets and even reveals them. I did it several times to an Evelynn on that date.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

02-10-2011
2 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
why thank you!




you say this like you have never seen my thread before when in reality you have 2 posts in it from months ago.




don't feel bad, he did the exact same thing with a TF bug thread
So we hired people. When there's more work to do than can be reasonably done, you get more people so you can.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HighSociety

Senior Member

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
So we hired people. When there's more work to do than can be reasonably done, you get more people so you can.
Don't get us wrong - we understand the pile of things to do and what its like to be shorthanded.

It's the fact that many of the threads did not receive a single reply. Soooo are you guys aware of the bugs or did you just not read the thread? All it means to us is that we need to keep making new threads

Seriously, you could've said "we're aware of her bugs, but it'll realistically take us about 3 Neptune years to get to them", and that would have given many of us (me, at least) closure.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

Senior Member

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
So we hired people. When there's more work to do than can be reasonably done, you get more people so you can.
i understand this, i just wish you had said something so that we knew you didn't have the resources currently to work on them. because most people thought after you posted that the bugs were being worked on, when in reality you guys were scraping together what little resources you had reworking champions and balancing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by baysidebLue View Post
Don't get us wrong - we understand the pile of things to do and what its like to be shorthanded.

It's the fact that many of the threads did not receive a single reply. Soooo are you guys aware of the bugs or did you just not read the thread? All it means to us is that we need to keep making new threads

Seriously, you could've said "we're aware of her bugs, but it'll realistically take us about 3 Neptune years to get to them", and that would have given many of us (me, at least) closure.
^ what he said


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

02-10-2011
3 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by baysidebLue View Post
Don't get us wrong - we understand the pile of things to do and what its like to be shorthanded.

It's the fact that many of the threads did not receive a single reply. Soooo are you guys aware of the bugs or did you just not read the thread? All it means to us is that we need to keep making new threads

Seriously, you could've said "we're aware of her bugs, but it'll realistically take us about 3 Neptune years to get to them", and that would have given many of us (me, at least) closure.
Essentially, I don't have a great ability (or time) to keep track of threads. It's not outright ignoring people on purpose, it's the fact that my time on the forums is limited and I grab what I can quickly :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HighSociety

Senior Member

02-11-2011

bump so morello doesn't forget :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Udub

Senior Member

02-11-2011

who the **** would downvote this thread
if you downvote this, i will fight you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TakaTony

Junior Member

02-11-2011

maybe@@,but i like Nidalee!