Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2011

well sorry I learned my lesson the last time a red posted. So don't expect me to stop bumping till I see progress.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

General discussion is so chaotic bumping again

Necrosis627

02-10-2011

Quint has the best threads tbh

GUCCIPEACEGOD

02-10-2011

bump for the sake of nidalee D:

MiCrOwAvEz

02-10-2011

List of nidalee bugs doesn't include invisible spears if fired from the brush, this might be the case with other champs too.

If I had a dollar every time I pounced onto a champ with takedown active at a tower and nidalee auto-attacked the tower with it before I can direct her otherwise resulting in my death and the enemy escaping...

Sorayai

02-10-2011

yeah, I can't wait for the Nidalee fixes!

these bugs drive me crazy... everytime I play her these bugs get me killed, miss a kill, or miss a heal on my ally =(

HighSociety

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbracket View Post
Unfortunately, I hope you don't get upvoted. Thats pretty much the response we've heard for months. I'll stop complaining when I see bugfixes. Kkthx
I have to second his opinion. It's not like we havent spammed the forum about her bugs. I made a pretty big thread that was ignored. I know sweetbracket made a few threads. ignored. a bunch of misc threads here and there that were ignored. And guess what, GUINSOO made a thread asking for nidalee bugs, then abandoned it.

I'm not ungrateful, just spiteful :P

Quintessence

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrosis627 View Post
Quint has the best threads tbh
why thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Good resource. Will get to it when we can! We're sorting out long-standing TF bugs currently.

We're gonna try to get some of these ol bugs fixed at a higher priority. We have some more manpower to do this now

IE, if Classick doesn't personally bring me lunch each day, he has to fix them! :P
you say this like you have never seen my thread before when in reality you have 2 posts in it from months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baysidebLue View Post
I have to second his opinion. It's not like we havent spammed the forum about her bugs. I made a pretty big thread that was ignored. I know sweetbracket made a few threads. ignored. a bunch of misc threads here and there that were ignored. And guess what, GUINSOO made a thread asking for nidalee bugs, then abandoned it.

I'm not ungrateful, just spiteful :P
don't feel bad, he did the exact same thing with a TF bug thread

Sagee Prime

02-10-2011

well I figure If I spammed the most noticed sides of the forums I would eventually get attention. btw thank god for interns

Quintessence

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagee Prime View Post
well I figure If I spammed the most noticed sides of the forums I would eventually get attention. btw thank god for interns
yea this just proves that riot doesn't visit the other parts of the forums and if they do, whatever was there is quickly forgotten.