A quick question for Riot

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeVo225

02-10-2011

I always see people on the forums saying that they just played a game with a Riot employee. My question is, around what rank do you need to be at to start playing with and/or against people who work at Riot. I'm not the greatest LoL player, especially when it comes to ranked, but I hope to play with or against a Riot employee someday.

I would espically love to play with Phreak. His champion spotlights are awesome and I would love to play with him in a live game. I would probably learn a thing or two!

Thanks in advance for any responses.

DeVo225

02-10-2011

Bump

AntiTcb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

Either random chance to get paired in matchmaking, or they just asked to play with one.

LaBroma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

spam friend requests only to have them declined

kthxbai

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

02-10-2011
1 of 4 Riot Posts

riot employees are at all ranks of the game..

MechaJuarez

02-10-2011

Well they did lose to bots...

Kryptix

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
^This. It's just the luck of matchmaking, when you queue, and when a Riot person queues.

JackAubrey

02-10-2011

They are everywhere and nowhere at all times. They didn't create Shen, Akali, and Kennen--the ninjas were born of Riot's inherent ninjitsu.

SilverPhantom

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Riot Elo = Bot Elo - 35x

Where x is equal to the amount of times the staff member consumes a mana potion.

SarenArterius

02-10-2011

I played w/ Rel Por and Serif. They are both good, but they couldn't be more different in terms of playstyle.

By that I mean Rel Por knows when and when not to push towers and chase champions. If Serif has started to damage you he will follow you to the ends of the earth to get his kill even if it means his death.

12345 ... 7