the "upcoming" patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

false idol

01-29-2010

I by no means am saying that I need the patch ASAP (though I wouldn't say no), this isn't a troll or any sort of complaint about the content itself or the rate at which it is turned out.

All that I am asking for is, especially in prolonged periods between patches, notes or at least estimates as to what is going to be on them. the most recent patch brought a whole new slew of bugs to the battlefield--coupled with the rumor of champion reworkings I am apprehensive about buying anything until these issues are resolved.

This is especially true when there was a champion released in the previous patch, and most champions change significantly in their first patch. I played poppy during free week and was just waiting for the next patch to roll around to see if she would be worth buying or be a bit to overnerfed and would wait until she finds her equilibrium.

Also, you are promising champions long before the patch is out, and they sound like a lot of fun to play. Again, the issue that arises is that there is no ETA on the release on these champions, and I would like to make sure that I have enough influence points to purchase and/or make a new rune page

Long story short, when significant changes are planned for patches, or there is an extended period of time between patches, we really need something tangible to influence what we save for and what we buy in the coming weeks

If you see this Riot, I would desperately like to know what and/or when the next patch is going to be

Solution Nine

01-29-2010

Patch notes are usually up in test realm forum i think

Piranha Petunia

01-29-2010

Dunno if this will work for you but:
https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=52574

Sprinkles169

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2010

Test Realm forum very top sticked thread. It is not a complete list, they work on it until its near release i believe. So they hold out giving the full notes until patch night usualy.