Are people like this really banned?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sser

02-03-2011

After waves of leavers and trolls, I decided to show a simple presentation of what I normally see in ranked solo queue. This kind of behavior goes down at least 30-40% of the games I play, whether it is on my team, the opposing team or both teams. I normally send these to Riot's support line, but I tracked the people I was sending in and noticed not a single one of them ever seemed to be punished. Apparently this person was aware of this and flaunted it. This is a big reason I stopped playing the game a few months ago. I've come back, and while the game's balance is considerably better and much more enjoyable, the community is still completely in the tank.

trollolo1

02-03-2011

no one gets banned

just as well, i got reported for going 3-5 as mundo, accused of feeding

no matter that the top lane was 11-0 before i started dying to him

Raptamei

02-03-2011

Don't call out people on the forum.
It traumatises the poor little kids, it's not their fault they were born special.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

02-03-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

yup, we ban people daily for game ruining. Keep reporting them as you see them. They usually get a short ban for their first offense, but it ramps up very quickly after that.

Zwig

02-03-2011

"ur sentences doesnt make sense" made me chuckle. +1 for that.

EDIT: Hey Lima, does that mean you're banning this tool? Just once, I'd like to know with the utmost certainty that justice has been served on swift wings.

Zeron

02-03-2011

I have to wonder what's actually going through the heads of people like this.

Raptamei

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwig View Post
EDIT: Hey Lima, does that mean you're banning this tool? Just once, I'd like to know with the utmost certainty that justice has been served on swift wings.
Nope. Need to report them and pray something happens within six months.

Philly Phanatic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

I see that kind of morons all the time...

XenonZaleo

02-03-2011

I think the real reason we're not allowed to call people out on the forum is because if we were allowed, the forums would be flooded with this stuff.

I'm just waiting on that Tribunal. It should make a big difference in cases like this.

SiikeOut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

I know most people will be like
Whah u dint black out names
Whah ur the 1 that shood b banned and blah blah blah
but srsly this is the only way to stop it this happened to me like 3 times this week omg its annoying i report it and nothing ever happens unless like 11 people report at the same time -_- a Gp and Lb spammed Noooooooooooob Eve even tho i was doin twice as better than them