Riot Games will be at PAX East in Boston!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

02-03-2011
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Summoners!

This is a public service announcement to remind all of you that we will be in attendance at PAX East this year. If you’re making vacation plans, and you’d like pay a visit to historic New England, why not stop by and pay us a visit over at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center?

Riot Games will be exhibiting League of Legends in conjunction with our partner Alienware at the Alienware Arena booth. You will also be able to find us in the Freeplay area, where we’ll be hosting a tournament, or be able to attend panels held by Riot Games employees RiotChris and Morello. Oh, and if the mood should strike you to cosplay one of our epic champions, here’s your early heads up that there will be a contest for that! Stay tuned for the full schedule as we draw closer to the event!

All PAX East attendees will also be pleased to know that the PAX Jax skin will be making a second appearance, and all goodie bags will receive a code redeemable for this collectable skin. As always, we’ll be armed to the teeth with our highly-patented and coveted Riot Singed cards. And for those of you who can’t make it, this will be your next opportunity to pick up Riot Singed from the League of Legends store.

Registration for PAX East is already open, so make your vacation plans accordingly. Join us at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center from March 11 – 13th!

Set Tesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

i wish you guys would come to Auz lol

john117

02-03-2011

sounds nice wish i could be there

GreeZooFrost

02-03-2011

wtf ?

so far far far away

Boof Dragon

02-03-2011

Go east from new jersey

Kyoko Sakura

02-03-2011

The OP snow better have stopped or else you guys are screwed...

painboots

02-03-2011

Jax AGAIN? le sigh

Hanz Solo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

Say Hi to Rippey @ alienware for me, Wish i could go, but its kinda far to travel from vancouver

If pax comes back to seattle, ill see you there

Mr Fehr

02-03-2011

I will be there...I want to see Guinsoo's shaven face!!!

Riddlemethis

02-03-2011

Good thing I live one hour away from Boston

HAZAAAAH!

1234511 ... 27