Crashing at loading after champion select

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PorcupineLord

08-19-2009

Less time spent on making new heros, more time spent on fixing the crash epedemic

Agrajag

08-19-2009

Ummm... also, if I keep doing this for the logs I'll never get to try the game - I've submitted my logs once, and if I get booted too many more times I'll probably just be blocked out by everyone and seen as a leaver... kind of a catch 22; I'll never play LoL if I don't submit my reports, but if I keep leaving to submit my reports I'll never play... balls deep.

L0CUST

The Council

08-19-2009

Psuedo-Fix.. works for me at least. After the game crashes, wait for the game to start and do the rejoin thing. I have been able to play like this today =)

Agrajag

08-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0CUST View Post
Psuedo-Fix.. works for me at least. After the game crashes, wait for the game to start and do the rejoin thing. I have been able to play like this today =)
Trying this right now - don't fail me baby!

Boot to the head

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2009

I understand its a beta but it is soo Annoying every time i'm off to a great start i get booted wtf!! ... less new heros more crash repair. Get the core problems fixed first. Priorities guys.

Boot to the head

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2009

yes i've sent tons of error logs btw.

Agrajag

08-19-2009

Error logs sent... hopefully someone is getting some good out of this. This game isn't working, and no matter what I do I can't make it work. I use the leagueoflegends.exe trick to rejoin and it just freezes again and decides to shut everything down.

I understand that you need help with balancing heroes, finding bugs and glitches, and just general trouble shooting, but I would have to agree with those above me that said priorities are necessary here. It's time to admit to yourselves that this game won't be out in September - or maybe even October of November, for that matter. LoL is currently sitting in a pretty scary place with the onslaught of Blizzard games on the horizon (SC2, D3, WoW expansion), but for the continued success of this game you're going to need to release a bug-free game. LoL will always have a fan base, just don't rush this game to release please.

^Rant. I can't play the game and have been messing with it for hours... too much time to think about a game I've never even played.

Maven

08-20-2009

Update:

Installed the new patch dated 8-18 and I can boot into the game now YAY

Good luck all

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

08-20-2009
4 of 12 Riot Posts

Theres a lot of useful feed back here. All the dxdiags and error logs you guys can submit really helps our tech team get this solved.

Calcifer

08-20-2009

For the past two weeks the game has worked perfect, today I reformatted with Windows 7 64x beta and now I'm getting this problem.

Edit: I may have found a fix, I was scanning through my LoL files and noticed I was missing the d3dx9_39.dll, so I downloaded it and put it into the Riot Games\League of Legends\Game folder and now it works perfect.

(Note: you can download the .dll easily with a google search)