A New Champion Approaches: Gragas, the Rabblerouser

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jace McClaine

01-28-2010

New maps. That is all.

Xornator

01-28-2010

Why do you torture me so with new champions just beyond my reach (i.e. more than a minute from when I want it)? I must have him at this very moment!

Sapius

01-28-2010

Long live the Dwarves!!! YAY!

JRothLegacy

01-28-2010

Reminds me of a Warhammer Slayer class. Without the tats.

Immortal Soul

01-28-2010

hes will need to be balanced like poppy does. just by lookin at his skills

Melegaunt

01-28-2010

Please work on maps, new heroes are ok but this is getting ridiculous...game needs more maps, and even the twisted treeline looks like you'll never finish it at his point. I know heroes are probably making you money but keeping people interested will go a long ways in the long run. Playing a new hero on the only map you've played a million times only goes so far.

With all the heroes and skins and no maps on the horizon I am starting to get the feeling this whole project is a milk and bail.

OniKedamono

01-28-2010

I love how every hero that has been released since the game had it's launch is always greeted with: "Just looking at the skills I can tell this is going to be OP and will need balancing right away."

When Poppy was announced there was screaming and moaning about how Poppy was going to be in every single game til the end of time and never die and take out entire teams with ease. That and complaining about her being short and cute.

I believe they have addressed the issue of a "short and cute" champion. They also addressed "thin" if anyone was complaining about that too.

Elzar

01-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scykik View Post
Pandaren Brewmaster + Mountain King = Gragas, the Caskmaster

Little bit of Warcraft mathematics.
HAHA!! why does everybody compare this guy to pandaren. because of the booze give me a break! no fire, no crit/miss, no replicating special, and his alcohol is not used to make people miss their attacks. This is based off of footmen frenzy in warcraft three if their are different version of brewmaster i would like to hear them . And i have no idea why you would say MK, again no stun, no transformation, yes reducion in attack speed is there, and no ability for chance of stun. I gotta say one thing. The heros in this game are WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY more balanced than any hero in warcraft online especailly brewmaster and possibly the best character in the game MOUNTAIN KING, (one of my favorites other than jahood)

Svaiter

01-28-2010

another malphite skin ?

Piffster

01-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macktimus Prime View Post
New champion approaches
pandaren brewmaster like guy
but hes a dwarf
and his booze is magenta

By the way, good call on a drunk Champion. I'll have fun with this. Kudos to whoever thought of it. :}D

Not a dwarf, hes bigger than Malphite