Champion Sneak Peek: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kededdie

01-29-2011

shes gonna look so stupid when she walks. like caitlyn... in a ******ed dress...

AvalbaneOhana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2011

I may hang up my vlad for a while and try her out.

My Junk Chain

01-29-2011

[QUOTE=TheWondermonkey;5694280]The first black champion![/QUOTE

judging from the art and since people from india brought us the whole karma thing...Its safe to say shes indian,,,,

My Junk Chain

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Used Up ***** View Post
She is not even black, we need a deep negro. And a black female is dumb it needs to be a male big black and dangerous.
Uses a broken 40oz bottle as a weapon, wearing gang colors and a set of gold teeth..
Those are the only dangerous ones i know of, mainly because they rob old people or rape women.

Hell if that is the case, we should get a redneck champion with a shotgun to counter act the whole stereotype you want to have.

WarStomp

01-29-2011

Just remeber everyone...... Karma's a *****

Stoic the vast

01-29-2011

Dear Riot games... Less champions, more maps. That is all. sincerely: Tired of two maps.

Gr13f R34p3r

01-30-2011

Lets NOT make a good tank, lets make 8 mages, a **** tank, and super-squishy joke DPS champs. Good Job RIOT!

P.S. - If you don't want healers in your game, take away spawn heal, pots, and any lifeleech

najahbinguiman

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr13f R34p3r View Post
Lets NOT make a good tank, lets make 8 mages, a **** tank, and super-squishy joke DPS champs. Good Job RIOT!

P.S. - If you don't want healers in your game, take away spawn heal, pots, and any lifeleech
yeah thats quite rite, what about tanks? just 4 of them works, we need more tanks with skills like taunt stun, silence whatever, but you guys of riot just take out ap champs or dps, now on ranked matches its impossible to tank with a decent hero, always bann ram, or amumu, and you nerfed galio? WTH! please! do not take more ap champs or dps, without taking out more tank heros. THANKS!

Vashtar

01-30-2011

i wonder if they'll make a white Karma skin

Victushonor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

Am I missing something here, is the person who decides on what new champions are made sleeping with a Final Fantasy fan or something. Because like the last 10 heroes you made are from ****ing Final Fantasy. Or maybe someone just really love Kingdom Hearts because you just made female Xemnas.

Get good Riot!