Queue Dodging = A Better Game

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shizuhara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Alternatively, you can talk to your teammates to get a good team composition. I switch up between range/melee/mage and dps/tank depending on what my allies choose and it works pretty well.

Leaving because someone else chose twitch is just dumb...

Silent Hammer

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
I think you meant to say:

"It saves ME alot of wasted time and frustration while simultaneously wasting time and frustrating 9 other people. Me, Me, Me, Me. No one but me. I will look for a team that will carry ME...if I do not find a team that can carry ME, I will leave because I deserve better. ME. Everything is about ME. I'm so good at this game that I can tell the skill level of another player simply by looking at a few pictures. ME. I LOVE ME."

There, fix'd for you.
From this day forward, I shall worship the very ground you walk upon.

Kolyen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Most people queue dodge cause they want an easy game. Deep down, they think: "Oh noes, ****ty team comp." or "Oh noes, ****ty player, I'm gonna have to work harder to win this"

Then, the SAME player will eventually gets owned in a game he didn't dodge and whine about the Matchmaking system.

What do you think will happen if they ever make that perfect matchmaking system everyone wants? Exactly 50% chance to win EACH game will mean you HAVE to work hard EVERY game. Yeah.. I can already hear the screams of agony of these queue dodgers.

Falleth

01-27-2010

I qdodged when soraka wanted mid.

Spit Bucket

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicktim3 View Post
i like this guy
+1 for me
funny cause i remember a riot employee calling you "a dirty queue dodger"

Cherum

01-27-2010

I play Warwick so nope, I dont dogde :>

Innsmouth

01-27-2010

Que Dodgeing is AWESOME

if they remove it or punish it with a leave or a too harsh waiting time i will open a Thread with EVERY bad match i was playing. everybody should open his own thread where match making didn't work.

i'm not a fortune teller but i guess the first page of the general discussion forum would look a little bit different.....could also scare away new players or potential players if everybody and his mother is reading about the bad match making in this game

Kesshisan

Recruiter

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falleth View Post
I qdodged when soraka wanted mid.
I play Soraka almost exclusively. And I actually had the above happen to me one game.* Of course the discussion happened after the game started, so no queue dodging was available. Reluctantly I did it, and ended up with 14 kills, 0 deaths, and 6 assists by the time I was level 13, the other team was level 7-9. We ended up winning that game and I ended up as the carry. Never a stranger game have I played.

*Edit: I should note that I didn't want to take mid. It was my team which told me to take mid.

Strawbrrymlk

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Queue dodging is half of the reason for the horrendous matchmaking system. Why actually learn to play when you can just dodge until your teammates can carry you? Why let matchmaking create fair games when you can just dodge until your team composition is perfect?
The problem is; since some people dodge bad team comps, those who don't are at a big disadvantage. IMO the biggest contributor to dodging are the 3 god tier champs; I know personally when I see a team with none of them that we are most likely destined to fail.

Geekweezul

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firu View Post
My post above this one was a little more fleshed out and was my attempt at biting my tongue and be constructive. But this post? Far funnier and pretty much accurate.
Yeah, I should have bit my tongue...but queue-dodging is the single most irritating thing about LoL...I can handle everything else: bad team make-ups (which actually win alot of the time), annoying teammates, etc...but queue-dodgers make it so I can't even get a game started...

123456 ... 8