LoL Standalone Client for US and EU

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirne

01-27-2011

did you try checking your username and password?

THEgost123

01-27-2011

plz open the user name

Serif

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Network Ops Technician

01-27-2011
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Just re-added tha NA standalone. Both should be working now. If you downloaded the NA standalone yesterday, try re-downloading it and it should be fine.

Styx

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serif View Post
Just re-added tha NA standalone. Both should be working now. If you downloaded the NA standalone yesterday, try re-downloading it and it should be fine.
Many thanks for the update.

Fedrion

01-27-2011

The Standalone worked perfectly for me, but, with the normal installer I keep getting the "Connection Error" from "Pando Media Booster".
Any way to solve this, so I can install the normal client and patch when needed?

CorkiNoM0ther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

Thank you so much for the NA updated standalone, cheers!

/bow

Serif

Network Ops Technician

01-27-2011
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedrion View Post
The Standalone worked perfectly for me, but, with the normal installer I keep getting the "Connection Error" from "Pando Media Booster".
Any way to solve this, so I can install the normal client and patch when needed?
This sounds like you may be behind a campus firewall or something similar that may have P2P disabled. Unfortunately unless you can convince them to re-enable it, you'll likely have to stick to the standalone in the mean time.

If that's not the case, go ahead and submit a support ticket and we'll help you troubleshoot the issue further. =)

Amberleh

01-27-2011

First I want to say how happy I am to see a member of the customer support team host a standalone and make a sticky thread of it. It was never fun trying to find the standalone thread then go through megaupload to download it. However...
I hate to be a squeaky wheel, but every time I try to download the standalone it drops at some point and just stops downloading entirely. My record so far is 37%. Any thoughts or suggestions as to why this may be?

Serif

Network Ops Technician

01-28-2011
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberleh View Post
First I want to say how happy I am to see a member of the customer support team host a standalone and make a sticky thread of it. It was never fun trying to find the standalone thread then go through megaupload to download it. However...
I hate to be a squeaky wheel, but every time I try to download the standalone it drops at some point and just stops downloading entirely. My record so far is 37%. Any thoughts or suggestions as to why this may be?
Hey Amberleh,

That is strange... You may want to try a download manager that lets you resume downloads that get interrupted. I don't know of any off the top of my head but Google says Flashget is both free and good. You may want to do a little more research to be sure though.

If I had to guess, knowing nothing about what sort of connection or system you are running I would say you are using wireless and your signal is interrupting the download causing it to fail at some point.

Based God Johnny

01-29-2011

hey serif,
im having issues as well. when i run lol.launcher the picture on the launcher screen is "unavailable" even though i can click play.
however once im in the login screen when i put in my account username and password it says failed to connect and i cant get in

12345612 ... 15