The Lunar New Year is Coming!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

01-28-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

The lunar new year is about to come to a close, and so, for many of our friends around the globe, the New Year’s festivities are about to come into full swing. But while I was busily preparing for the festivities here at the Riot Office, I spotted a suspicious character gorging himself on our holiday kumquats.

While I immediately gave chase, the intruder dashed off and hid amongst the puppets and costumes we had prepared for the event. I managed to spot him over by the Lion Dance outfits, but before I could creep up on him I tripped on a lantern, a spring scroll, and a massive stack of fireworks.

I can only assume that he must have escaped onto the Field of Justice out back, so if you spot the following bandit out there on the battlefield, tell him that he owes me a kumquat tree!

Luciforms

01-28-2011

wut

SecretBadgerLove

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2011

Oh ok then...

SoulBG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-28-2011

Is this going to be a skin ?

Gamerlx

01-28-2011

Yay more for my koggy

JumpingFreak

01-28-2011

Huh.

Coersion

01-28-2011

Chinese New Year Kogmaw? hueheuhuehuehue

Shrike942

01-28-2011

Cool looking skin. I might actually get this one, since I don't like any of his other skins.

Woodarth

01-28-2011

Not as cute as butterfree Kog

Spectre543

01-28-2011

Please tell me his autoattacks will be flames!

1234511 ... 28