Cho'gaths voice gets - Sion ++

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stalkeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2009

Starting with Sion, I love his voice acting! enuff said.
"whos the summoner and what does he do?"
MAHH!
Still laugh and yells at the same time he does!

About Cho'gaths voice, he reminds me of a protos out of broken speakers back when the game was first released (yah, the cheap speakers you could get back in 98)

I had hoped he had a either "slimy" alien-like sound, or a sharp sound.
As it is now if I would fap to the sound I wouldnt move at all, just using Feast.
His voice-acting is not of my liking

Therox

08-18-2009

the voice of Cho'Gath is just a placeholder His real voice will be added later, so don't worry ^^

Stalkeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therox View Post
the voice of Cho'Gath is just a placeholder His real voice will be added later, so don't worry ^^
Phewie! thanks for the info, hope its valid! ;D

ronce

08-18-2009

I felt the opposite about sion. Maybe because I was expecting a voice sort of like pudge's from dota. I find his voice really obnoxious and annoying so much so i stopped playing him. If it was slowed down and made a little lower like doom guard or something I'd find it cooler but how it is just so annoying.---In my opinion

RiotJeffJew

Content Producer

08-19-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Cho'goth got new VO today! Check it out and let me know what you think.

With Sion, you either have to embrace the Arnold or let that one go

Therox

08-19-2009

Cho'Gath sounds amazing! I love it, though I hate his visual appearance ^^

Rev

Adjudicator

08-20-2009

I despise Cho'gath's new VO. He went from sounding like some bizarre beast to sounding like a ****ty death metal vocalist.

Even though the old sounds weren't the best, I liked their animalisticness better. I don't think he needs to speak English.

Thanks for keeping the OM-NOM-NOM sound though.

Kid Heart

08-20-2009

Quote:
I despise Cho'gath's new VO. He went from sounding like some bizarre beast to sounding like a ****ty death metal vocalist.

Even though the old sounds weren't the best, I liked their animalisticness better. I don't think he needs to speak English.

Thanks for keeping the OM-NOM-NOM sound though.

I'm with Rev on this one. I like his lines, but his voice just seems to annoy the heck out of me. At the moment I would have rather kept his old VO.

Rev

Adjudicator

08-20-2009

The only line of his that I really liked was: "Afraid of the dark?...Wise."
Or at least that was what it kind of sounded like through whatever distortion effect processor they ran the guy's voice through.

I love the way he looks and I'm coming around on how he plays, but his new VO makes me want an option to turn it off.

Kid Heart

08-20-2009

His line: "No, I do not live under a bed...fool!" is my personal favorite. I give major props to whoever made that one up.