LoL Standalone Client for US and EU

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serif

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Network Ops Technician

01-25-2011
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Looking for the standalone? We actually just started testing our new patcher which should allow your normal installation of the game to patch correctly. Feel free to post your results.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=506045

stupidchair5

01-25-2011

I downloaded it

and its the first time LoL actually worked for me

but it said about 4 files were corrupted while downloading and upon playing a game i crashed about halfway through it

Angers Pride

01-25-2011

Hmm.. I downloaded the "rar" file, and tried to extract it, it said "disk is full" although i have 60gb free...
Then i tried to move it to Local Disk C, and in 10seconds it made 2439 errors, it cannot copy any of the air files, i thought it was just the problem with the Air folder, so i thought i will copy it from my old lol directory, but, 90% of the files CANNOT be copied to my computer, i don't understand why?
Can anyone help me?
Thanks

Styx

01-25-2011

Good. Glad this is up. I'll be linking a few reports to this download.

Howdy Neighbors

01-25-2011

i am having a similar problem trying to download the standalone version, as soon as i start extracting from winrar it pops up errors

Serif

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Network Ops Technician

01-26-2011
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidchair5 View Post
I downloaded it

and its the first time LoL actually worked for me

but it said about 4 files were corrupted while downloading and upon playing a game i crashed about halfway through it
Investigating.

Thanks for the heads up guys.

Azane

01-26-2011

I am using this client as well, seeing as my school seems to block something with the patcher. I too got the 3-4 corrupt files while extracting the rar.

I was able to play my first game through just fine. Second game I crashed right before hitting the loading screen after everyone selects their heroes. Third game went fine. Fourth game the same crashing issue occurred.

I don't know if its just random or if it will happen every other game I play. It also seems that I cannot do anything except attempt to reconnect to the game until that match is over. I am unsure if this is a built in feature.

Dirne

01-26-2011

I get the crashes when picking certain champions lol

Galaiman

01-26-2011

I cannot unzip the NA version.. I have used the standalones for 6 months+ without a problem. Not sure what is wrong. It says file transfer error, but I have downloaded it 3 times with the same result. HELP! Thanks

Marlboroazrag

01-27-2011

downloaded it . unziped , after that when i start game and log in it says "check username or password and try again " PLS HELP :S

1234511 ... 15