Can you still not see Pantheon's ult circle?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

01-21-2011
1 of 15 Riot Posts

Hello Summoners! I understand that some of you are still being caught totally flatfooted by our shirtless wonder's mandrop capabilities on the Fields of Justice. We would like to collect some information to help balance the scales on this particular issue.

If you couple please provide me with a DxDiag , that'd be fantastic. If you could also tell me what resolution you play at, what video settings you are using (in the ingame options menu), that would be great. Also please mention if you have reinstalled lately.

This should help us give some more advance warning and perhaps let you turn the tables on our most barechested of Champions.

Hotarukin

01-21-2011

Attachment 104778
as of the most recent game I played WITH a pantheon, I could see his circle.
as of the most recent game I played AGAINST a pantheon, I could not see his circle.
50% or so of the time, I see his body appear, then his shadow for what I assume is the fall time, the other half I get no warning, or might just not be seeing it.

Auto
1680x1050, fullscreen mode (native monitor resolution)
No
High
High
V High
No shadow
No
Stable
Yes

Edit: I have never reinstalled League of Legends.

Entropic Thought

01-21-2011

I never see any aspect of Panth ult circle, regardless of which team he's on. What I do see is the Panth champion himself on the ground at his ult's epicenter less than half a second before he lands.

Game Client Config:
Auto
1152x870
Fullscreen
Very Low
Very Low
Very Low
No Shadow
Fast Terrain Off
Stable
Wait for Vertical Sync On

It's the same on 3's and 5's. I've not reinstalled recently. I haven't been able to see Panth ult since about 5-6 months ago (around when Panth HSS got nerfed back then).

OmniChaos

01-21-2011

I cannot see Pantheon's ult regardless of whether or not he is on my team. The state of his ult varies slightly. Before the patch that said that the Pantheon bug was fixed, I would either get no warning or Pantheon's figure in his ultimate stance would blink quickly across the screen and he would jump on me a second or less later. This was usually accompanied by sound. After the patch, I could only sometimes hear the sound of part his ultimate and have no visual warning. Now, as far as I've noticed, I get no warning again.

Auto
1152x870, was 1024x768 roughly a week ago
No Windowed Mode
Very Low
Very Low
Very Low
No Shadow
Fast Terrain Off, was On roughly a week ago
Stable
Wait for Vertical Sync On

haven't reinstalled lately

Storm Frog

01-21-2011

I don't see Pantheon's circle at all. I reinstalled about several months ago.

1280x800 Fullscreen
Very Low
Very Low
Very Low
No Shadows
Fast Terrain Off
Benchmark
Vertical Sync Off

FlashFist

01-21-2011

I've noticed that it's not only Pantheon's circle that I don't see. It seems like a lot of the animated effects that appear on the ground aren't visible.

Examples of animated effects on the ground
Pantheon - his circle is animated and is supposed to appear before he lands
Corki - his Valkyrie skill is supposed to leave a trail on the ground that is scorched and glowing. This too is an animated effect.
Caitlyn - her ult is supposed to leave an animated corsair thing under her target
LeBlanc - her Distortion ability is supposed to leave an animated golden circle on the ground where she first used her ability

Examples of stationary effects on the ground that are visible
Nunu - the circle around his ult is visible
Miss Fortune - the circle around Make it Rain is visible

So basically, if it's an animated effect and it appears on the ground, it's most likely not visible. Hopefully, Riot can look into all of this instead of just only Pantheon's ultimate because I think the core of the problem is in the ground.

I've attached my Dxdiag and my settings logs

Zedlav932

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

I never see panth's circle, ocationally a very fast flash of his body.. but nothing else..

Settings are all to very low, resolution to 1280x800..
No Shadows, Fast Terrain Off, FPS cap to high, Vertical Sync off

Elderpriest

01-22-2011

Ever since LeBlanc's patch hit i cant see his ult and LeBlanc Distortion

Good link with some videos and DxDiag
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=429347

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

LeBlanc's distortion is also partially borked for me. I figured this was directly related to the invisible mandrop glitch, and since I owned LeBlanc on a smurf and not Pantheon, I did lots of graphical testing with LeBlanc in a bot game. Nothing worked. But interestingly enough, I managed to get the "black map" glitch with really low resolution (1024x***) and Fast Terrain on.

Here's hoping you guys can solve the problem soon!

Elderpriest

01-22-2011

bump

1234511 ... 28