@Riot: Urgent Questions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRic

01-12-2011

89) If Soraka cursed Warwick, due to his evil nature which turned him into his wolf-form, why didn't she curse all the other bad guys in the League of Legends? She could turn Karthus into a puppy, or Vladimir into a fairy ... oh, wait.

90) What's wrong with Urgot's face?

91) Has Zilean ever considered rewinding his microwave when his food was still cold?

92) When Ragnarok occurred in the Norse mythological legends, did a viking actually scream "DEMACIA!" while rushing into battle?

93) Why is Gangplank allowed to fire his ship's cannons into the battlefield. That's cheating, since it's technically not one of his own abilities, but rather a third party assisting.

94) Was Trundle, as a character, simply designed as a "troll" so he could ironically use the line "It's time to troll" in the character selection screen?

95) Should we allow BossAfroAmerican to post his creepy fanfiction?

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

As Garen raced down the stone corridor of the League Commencement Hall's west chamber, memories of his latest battle raced through his mind. Five cowards all huddling in their base, clinging to their towers. Garen's inept teammates unable to break the defense, whining about how magic resistance is "overpowered." What did that even mean, overpowered? Worse yet, three surrender votes had failed for the coward team, two summoners stupidly thinking they still had a chance. What chance had they? Garen had fed. Fed too much, in fact. He had promised someone dinner tonight, someone he was now racing to meet in the eastern hall. A meeting he would now be ten minutes late for. Idiots! What could he say? Demacians don't make excuses. Garen's typical response would be a dismissive "suck it up, scrub." But he couldn't say it. Not this time. Not to them...

Garen stumbled into the western chamber, still struggling to think of what he could say to make this better. A war of swords is one thing. Garen could win any armed confrontation. But words were different. A poorly placed word could do the damage of a thousand swords. He could apologize. Would that be a sign of weakness? They didn't like weakness.

As he finally wrested himself free of his inner conflict, he surveyed the chamber for signs of his rendezvous. His heart sank when he was the the chamber was empty. He cursed himself inwardly, cursed his teammates, cursed those wretched fools that turtled the whole game and refused to just give up. Now he was late, and...

A sound made him turn around, hand gripping the hilt of his sword. There, behind him, stood none other than the master of metal himself, Mordekaiser. A towering colossus of steel and shadow, burning read eyes bearing down on Garen. "You're late" boomed a thunderous voice from deep inside Mordekaiser's armor. Garen was silent, returning his stare. What could he say? All of his planned responses now seemed inadequate.

Their silence persisted for several seconds. Garen was silently cursing himself. He should have dropped out and taken the leave, citing cowardice from both teams. But he didn't. He should have--
"As I expected." said Mordekaiser, finally. "You offer no excuse, no apology. Your 'Demacian code' requires that you remain steadfast and firm, does it not? It protects you well when you thrust forward into the frey. You don't even bend in the slightest, even if it means hurting one you care for."
Garen remained silent.
"Perhaps that is what I find so attractive about you." Mused the Master of Metal.
Garen was surprised. It didn't show.
"There's little I find more appealing than rigidity and inflexibility, even in the most intense heat. Like metal."
Garen imagined Heimerdinger would have something to say about that. He would later gank the mutant yordle for his imagined transgression.
"I'm starting to think you did this on purpose, to remind me that you are the one in charge here... Tonight, it seems my soul will be your slave, instead..." Mordekaiser chuckled deeply.
With that, they embraced, and Garen led his companion towards his chambers...

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Oh FFS, don't make me post chapter 2.

Grumbah

01-30-2011

96) Why is a distinct lack of a "Notorious G.R.A.G." skin for Gragas?

97) Should there be a "Taric Shakur" skin to go with it?

Renekton Bot

01-30-2011

98) What about Old Dirty Swain, or Karthus-Face Killa?

Grumbah

01-30-2011

99) When will there be a "36 Chambers of Xin Zhao" skin?

100) Is there any hope for a Nunu skin that is the RZA and the GZA?

101) Is Morgana's baking skin enough to constitute her being Raekwon the Chef?

Renekton Bot

01-30-2011

****, we passed 100 questions without getting any answers.

I'm depressed now.

ItWasMeAllAlong

01-30-2011

102) Will there ever be a Masta Killa Yi?

102a) If so, will everyone forget about him after the first week of release?

103) What company manufactures the Nexuses? Is the a horrible military-industrial complex behind the League?

mikeejimbo

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossAfroAmerican View Post
Oh FFS, don't make me post chapter 2.
11/10, would read again.

In all seriousness, that is as well written as any romance novel. Understandably, they are not necessarily well-written, but still, not bad.

ImNoSuperman

01-30-2011

Excited for Chapter 2.