Champion Sneak Peek: Pantheon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McComb

01-20-2010

Will there be a livestream or not?

Krabbes

01-20-2010

WOOT!

Oh wait...game still broke. nm

Phreak

Shoutcaster

01-20-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Breaking news:

At no time does Pantheon say, "THIS. IS. RUNETERRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Drgron

01-20-2010

when can we see this new champion in action?

Maelstrum

01-20-2010

wow pretty sweet,looking forward to this new champ.

Light Yagamii

01-20-2010

they are showing off this champ n were probably gonna wait a month
BADASS CHAMP I WANNA BUY IT!

Chandoran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

To say 2/3 are OP wouldnt that mean that 1/3 need to be strengthened a little; perhaps it would be better nerfed to 1hp/1 dmg so that the minions 1 hit killed us? I have played several games against every opponent and here is what i have discovered.
1. Any team with any champion (including a team of "udyr twitch teemo poppy yi" etc can be beat... or lost too.
2. If you feed a team stupidly then even a healer can become OP.
3. Saying #2. If you capitalize on mistakes by the other team you kill them and become "OP"
4. The game doesnt need much balancing. If you feed a team they own you. Some players such as teemo/twitch are designed to become strong fast because end game against a well balanced team they get destroyed due to such little health. The "glass canonn" so to speak.
5. This game is great and the only major issue I have is the matchmaking system it is a little disheartening to play a group of lvl 30ish players at lvl 1-20. (or boring to win in 19 minutes vs a lvl 1-5 team)
and my final soapbox statement. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE GAME OR WHAT THEY ARE DOING THEN LEAVE... ITS FREE YOU DIDNT INVEST 200 DOLLARS ONLY TO BE DISAPOINTED. If you like it and want to buy all 40 champions (which i have give or take a few new ones) you have the ability to become versitle and good with many styles depending on how you are needed. If you dont like it you havent lost anything and you can leave. Stop complaining World of Warcraft is patched every week because there are still bugs/additions they didnt stop working because a dungeon had a glitch they simply add new stuff and the TEAM designed to fix it does when they get to it.

Nukemouse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

you know i had been wanting a huge shield guy that WASN'T singed, i do not like singed

The Man With The Monster

01-20-2010

Is this character going to be like the DOTA character that can switch between ranged and melee attacks?

Drka0s

01-20-2010

omg riot stop giving us new heroes. If u going to add more hereoes at least can u have more map and more content