Admin abuse Psyconic hero

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Linage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

And this is why posting on the forums is "sometimes" better then sending it to support cause Im sure all this evidence would of been got if not for some people on forums wanted more info.

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by djzoobey View Post
The most interesting part of this was just skipped over.
If he is not a riot employee (Red just STATED that he ISN'T), then, is there a relation to ByronicHero?
Are you saying he is related to ByronicHero just because they both have Hero in their handle? Cause that is a more than a little silly.

Tamat

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

01-17-2011
8 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by djzoobey View Post
The most interesting part of this was just skipped over.
If he is not a riot employee (Red just STATED that he ISN'T), then, is there a relation to ByronicHero?
If there is, perhaps riot has no policies on giving out admin privileges to family members / friends. If that's true, this is not professional riot.
This demands a full explanation, a full update once action has been taken, and a video apology.
No. This simply is not the case. We don't give our internal tools to anyone outside of the company. For that matter, Riot employees outside of our customer service department typically don't have access to our CS tools.

I understand that there's always room to form conspiracies when the answers are black and white, but I'd ask that you give us the benefit of the doubt while we investigate what happened.

zzzc

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
I'd like to point out one major error in your article, PsyonicHero is not a Riot Games employee. We're looking into how the ban occurred, but it was not PsyonicHero who executed it.
What he's saying is you are all stupid.

xbauks

01-17-2011

Guys RIOT can't do anything right now since no one that can do anything about it is working right now. I'm assuming you'll see something happening tomorrow morning first thing. So just chill out. See what they do. You can rage if you find the verdict unacceptable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhmWrecker View Post
I've got this covered at Voodoo Extreme now:

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/58...-Announceement
And yes thank you...This is exactly what we need. More people getting the impression that RIOT is doing absolutely nothing because its an employee involved.

OhmWrecker

Master Recruiter

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeEskimo View Post
I'd be careful at using internet forums as your only source for an article - its a great way to accidentally slander/libel a good name with false information.
Considering that I've been reading the thread all night, have reached out to a couple Rioters, and viewed not only the screenshots but some of the video feed as well I feel pretty confident in saying that the evidence was there, and it looked 100% legit.

Again if there are factual errors about his position or role in the company, I have no problem correcting it. If he's just a representative in CS that's interning I can try to make that clear, but I'm waiting to hear back from a Rioter on this.

luciferonus

01-17-2011

I am afraid now to play ranked and to spend my money for this greatest game...

Corcupine

01-17-2011

Quote:
No. This simply is not the case. We don't give our internal tools to anyone outside of the company. For that matter, Riot employees outside of our customer service department typically don't have access to our CS tools.

I understand that there's always room to form conspiracies when the answers are black and white, but I'd ask that you give us the benefit of the doubt while we investigate what happened.
No. BURN THEIR FLESH!

logosloki

01-17-2011

I just wished we had of been having a trolololol item game rather than a bravery one. I would of totally rocked up AP amumu. you need 100 AP bonus to shift his w by 1%.

Athxx

01-17-2011

Quote:

I'd like to believe that but didnt someone say there was a video, not to mention live feed, of Psyonic banning him? I mean those screenshots proved that it was done. I'm confused ?