Admin abuse Psyconic hero

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

messymike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan420 View Post
psionic hero used racial slurs as well
****ing christ people... dont reply to posts that you have no idea where they originated.... never have i stood up for him... never have i said any of his behavior was alright...

i made 1 joke about him trashing shen as the worst tank in LoL... i get called racist for it because apparently im supposed to act appalled that someone used racism on the internet...

yes its bad... we get that...

Wwwyzzerdd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaCodeRed View Post
How many people have played with XiiPP, before. I have I got him in a ranked game, and it was one of the worst experiences I have had in league of legends hes a total arrogant ******bag. In the game I played with him he states he was gonna play one champion and champ select and refuses to change no matter what elo position he is. He basically forces you to build a team around his douchbaggery, second he doesn't give solos to highest elo or even best suited character.
That seems to be a majority of the lol community.

Viper27pk

01-17-2011

Wait a second

How does someone from "The council" become a riot employee

I thought they were just a special group of players :O

Seņor Jacuzzi

01-17-2011

Maybe this helps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCLxX0uSkS8

SportsLiker69

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper27pk View Post
Wait a second

How does someone from "The council" become a riot employee

I thought they were just a special group of players :O
My understanding is that he's so new he hasn't even gotten his red forum title yet

Zileas

VP of Game Design

01-17-2011
1 of 9 Riot Posts

This is a serious matter. However, I don't know what happened or didn't happen here, and I don't have the tools to piece together a determination -- the customer service team does.

They are now aware of this thread, and they will examine the issue carefully. If there was some sort of misconduct, we will respond appropriately. I can say that flaunting ban power in this way is not something we condone, if this person actually had an inside connection to do so. This will be a top priority for us to sort out once the right staff are in the office.

- Zileas

Tempname1525

Master Recruiter

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaCodeRed View Post
How many people have played with XiiPP, before. I have I got him in a ranked game, and it was one of the worst experiences I have had in league of legends hes a total arrogant ******bag. .

ad hominem.

this thread is about pschonic arbitrarily banning someone
pretty irrelevant even if XiiPP is an italian taliban-supporting jihad optometrist

messymike

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I don't know what happened or didn't happen here. I have no idea if your ban was related.

The customer service team is aware of this thread, and they will examine the issue carefully. If there was some sort of misconduct, we will respond appropriately.

I can say that flaunting ban power in this way is not cool, if this person actually had an inside connection to do so (I do not know if that is the case). We will respond as appropriate there, depending upon the circumstances, etc. Again, I have no idea what did/did not happen here, but I'm sure we will get to the bottom of it.

- Zileas
1 step closer to victory!

Ark Angel HFB

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erestem View Post
I understand what you're saying but people also have to accept responsibility for their actions. First as you say, he isn't owning up that he made a mistake. Second, he posted in this very thread trying to come off as the victim and clearly misrepresenting his situation. He did so after knowingly abusing his power as an intern.

Even if he were to come clean this very second, the damage has been done as his personality has been revealed to everyone. He abused his authority and got caught. I'm willing to bet money he has abused his authority in the past and I'm willing to bet that if action is not taken against him, he will abuse his authority in the future. This kind of behavior is unacceptable.

Even if the abuse of power could be forgiven, the use of racial slurs on a live stream really can't be. Riot would be smart to distance themselves from him as much as possible as quickly as possible. Not doing so could cause extreme backlash for the company from the community because they would be 'condoning racism' which for a gaming company with a widely diverse playerbase could do irreprepable damage.
Ok punk, listen here...

I completely agree with you. I hadn't seen the screen pics on page 30-ish when I posted trying to get people to relax a little bit and take the middle road on getting offended... I was wrong, although my motivation good.

Having seen the pic... seen his post trying to play off the situation... and seen how really hurt I feel the OP has been by this...

(and I still don't want this to happen) If the man is not fired... I will be surprised... the sad thing is we are probably publicly viewing the death of a man's career in gaming.

I still hope he will own up like a man and take his lumps... if he does he might make it through this... if not... I see no hope for him... and at this point I care not to defend him anymore... the wrong is too great, his motivations sickening, how like a child he tried to lie is way out, still banning the OP, and then trying to down vote the tread thinking that there was lacking proof.

This is not the stand of a man trying to take the health of the community and the game to heart. On the eve of the biggest innovation in online self-policing... I feel we have our first Case... both side have spoken... the scores read... the action weighted...

I VOTE: Punish (plz do not Fire)

I'm begging a Red to get in here and TAKE ACTION... (EDIT: 111 pages and now I get ninja'ed by a red

(BEFORE ANYONE MAKES ANOTHER COMMENT... GO TO PAGE 30 AND SKIP FORWARD PAGES TILL YOU SEE THE SCREEN SHOTS...)

Athxx

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I don't know what happened or didn't happen here. I have no idea if your ban was related.

The customer service team is aware of this thread, and they will examine the issue carefully. If there was some sort of misconduct, we will respond appropriately.

I can say that flaunting ban power in this way is not cool, if this person actually had an inside connection to do so (I do not know if that is the case). We will respond as appropriate there, depending upon the circumstances, etc. Again, I have no idea what did/did not happen here, but I'm sure we will get to the bottom of it.

- Zileas

Finally a red response! Rejoice!