We've added one friend invitation to every account!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tinithor

08-17-2009

What if you become a beta tester after this thread was created? Will you still get an invite?

eX1s7

08-17-2009

i didn't get any invitation :/

badimo

08-17-2009

i also didnt get an invite

i have some dota fanatics that id like really to play with so it would be great if i could get one

Webling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2009

This just makes me happy

Faux13

08-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinithor View Post
What if you become a beta tester after this thread was created? Will you still get an invite?
I would also like to know the answer to this. I appreciate the gesture regardless, but as somebody who just got their beta account today, I would love to have an extra invite so I can play with a friend.

Slavia

08-17-2009

i did not got any invitation either

Mannan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinithor View Post
No because then the person you would invite would get an invite and so forth. Then it would be an Open Beta not a Closed one.

icecoffee

08-18-2009

yeah they dont want this like HoN the open closed beta

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

08-18-2009
4 of 4 Riot Posts

If you are sending the invite, but your friend is not receiving it, you accidentally made a typo in your friend's invite address, or just plain did not receive a beta invitation as planned, send an email explaining your situation to: Beta@riotgames.com. We are here to assist you, and to help ensure that the friend invite initiative is a success. Just try to include your user name to make our lives easier.

The community team wants you to have fun with your friends! Let us fix your problem!

knav

08-18-2009

thanks, one more key to my ever growing collection... mohahahaaha!