Vote League of Legends on MMOSite: We call upon our summoners' voices once more!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ptoss1

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
We still want to win something we were nominated for

Who cares. We lovez the game. The more awards this game wins, the more notice LoL will get, therefore everything is beneficial.

Virtaus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

LoL ftw!!!!

livedevil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorcerrer View Post
As much as I like this game, and as much as there is a large player base, I'd hardly consider this an mmo. You only ever interact with more than 9 people. What's massive about that?
9 other people at a time =P
Over the course of my playtime i've interacted with more people altogether than some of the "real" MMOs i've played

This game also has the best acronym EVER. Therefore we win >_>

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

01-18-2010
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigoeo View Post
It's very easy to cheat, this is an IP reseting competition.
Very true. This being said, most any internet poll is going to be subject to fraud.

dragon5bui

01-18-2010

i voted but... how are we suppose to beat HoN when it has like 6000 votes higher than LoL

PatouPower

01-18-2010

Because HoN is even less of a MMO than LoL? At least, in LoL, there are out-game, persistent content (masteries/runes). It's more close of an MMO than HoN, and that's why HoN shouldn't be nominated in this category. It's anything but a MMO with absolutely no out-game content...

sycsadist

01-18-2010

its still an mmo. you interact with many peoepl, evenutally. the buddy list has a max of 200(or its just a bug), but some are comlpaining that its not enough. lets go riot!

sycsadist

01-18-2010

btw, have you guys noticed how LoL is proportionally lower than HoN? if Hon has about 8k, LoL has 2k, in the other one, 800 is too 200? just noticed that. seems fake. but still, go go go LoLers!

Tom Bombadil

01-18-2010

What ticks me off is how HoN can have so many votes when it is in a closed beta. >:O

They must REALLY be extracting the votes from their members hard.

AmumuArmy

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycsadist View Post
btw, have you guys noticed how LoL is proportionally lower than HoN? if Hon has about 8k, LoL has 2k, in the other one, 800 is too 200? just noticed that. seems fake. but still, go go go LoLers!
HoN has a larger player base compared to LoL and we can't deny that.
Last time I checked, they have 40 000 players playing at the same time and more than a million registered.

12345612 ... 20