CC Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

36t

01-11-2011

I think it would be great to have some pure CC items (consumables) in the mall.

Maybe landmines, claymores, sacks of dog sh*t, banana peels, oil slicks/tar pits, etc. Certainly nothing OP, but something with the damage output a little less than Teemo's mushrooms. But maybe make it so they can't be within range of an live friendly tower.

nevets04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2011

Landmines would be the **** xD

Zax Underdark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2011

....Just no.....just ****ing no

DreamPhantom

01-11-2011

It would b hylarious but stupid overall

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

01-12-2011

Hard CC on items is strictly OP. Anything stronger than a slow WILL NOT happen.

bylobog44

01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
Hard CC on items is strictly OP. Anything stronger than a slow WILL NOT happen.
The OP said nothing over powering. A slow that Merc treads or Cleanse would blast right through is more of an annoyance than a game changer, but could be useful in a lot of different ways. Defense, to protect your flanks on a push, a set gank, etc.

Right now, early in the game, if know your lane opponent has no CC, then you don't worry about it. But if they could buy a short duration slow, blind or silence from the store ....

SvenPlankmartin

01-12-2011

I agree on this idea of special traps, but really, bananana peels, dog ****? Are you 3 years old or do you just act like you are?

bylobog44

01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvenPlankmartin View Post
I agree on this idea of special traps, but really, bananana peels, dog ****? Are you 3 years old or do you just act like you are?
Try not to take yourself too seriously. No one else does.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bylobog44 View Post
The OP said nothing over powering. A slow that Merc treads or Cleanse would blast right through is more of an annoyance than a game changer, but could be useful in a lot of different ways. Defense, to protect your flanks on a push, a set gank, etc.

Right now, early in the game, if know your lane opponent has no CC, then you don't worry about it. But if they could buy a short duration slow, blind or silence from the store ....
I think you misunderstand what I said. Hard CC is a stun or a root. Slows are soft CC, which already exist on items. Hard CC is strictly OP because if your whole team gets one each, you have 5 extra disables in addition to your champion's own skills. This forces the other team to match you in having 1 each of this item with hard CC, or else they are guaranteed to lose every single fight since they can't take any actions (they are stunlocked/rootlocked). That is horrible horrible design, which is why it will never happen.

Lethal Loki

01-13-2011

Eh, maybe if they dont stack with eachother so that multiple players could not slow the same character to a substantial extent