No sound ingame.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SCV

08-08-2009

well i just get someone to hold down there ventrilo button so i can hear it!

SCV

08-08-2009

LOL don't they get annoyed?

SCV

08-08-2009

it was a joke rtard -___________-

SCV

08-08-2009

O i knew dat...

Mittsies

08-08-2009

Why hasn't this been closed yet, and why haven't you been banned yet? XD

SCV

08-08-2009

Fix my sound god damnit rawr rawr rarw rarwrawrarawraaa

OneSilverBullet

08-09-2009

Hi there, SCV - please understand your issue isn't being ignored. We're in beta, so at this point, I'm sure you can understand it's difficult juggling the bugs and issues that pop up constantly. While yours is just as *important* as others, there are very, very few people affected by this, and because of that, it's going to take a back seat to issues that affect the largest number of users.

In your case, it's probably a hardware conflict or similar. This is important for us to know, and it's great you've taken the time to post. That said, I'm sure you understand we've got to run everything through a sort of 'triage' - and at this point, we've got to tend to the most wide-reaching issues first. Please try and remember this is a beta, and bugs are to be expected... that's why there's a beta

Thanks for your patience!

SCV

08-10-2009

It's not a hardware issue because it works for every other game... but thanks for responding.

here is my driver for the sound card if this would help you guys

http://cdn.steelseries.com/audio/Ste...river_2.10.zip
*******http://www.steelseries.com/downloads/images/spacer.gif********
SteelSeries 5H v2 USB

Version: 2.10
Released: December 11, 2008
Supports: Windows 2000, XP, Vista
Languages: English

I know steel series is a gaming brand headset so maybe this is a good thing to fix for the high end gaming also. ^__^

SCV

08-17-2009

000004.659| 66992.0000kb| 472.0000kb added| ERROR| Manager::Init(); Manager::Init(); attempting to initialize EventSystem. FMOD 58, A call to a standard soundcard driver failed, which could possibly mean a bug in the driver or resources were missing or exhausted.
000004.659| 66992.0000kb| 0.0000kb added| ERROR| Audio: ERROR: FMOD not initialized.
000004.660| 66992.0000kb| 0.0000kb added| WARN| LoLAudio::Load(): Failed to load desired language locale: LoL_Audio_en_US.fev

000090.857| 482376.0000kb| 20.0000kb added| WARN| Tried to set Volume unsuccessfully for category: master

Kaitor

08-17-2009

It's not that your hardware do not work, it's just that your hardware may have some incompatibility with the game, I saw that u stated the sound going out when the game goes Fullscreen, so try to keep it in windowed mode.