Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RG Chrome

01-09-2011

i think her ult has a bad damage, i hit 200 or 300 to a ashe with the ult in lvl 3 and a garen hit 100 D: whyyyyy.... with an infinity and bloodthrisher...

Nightingale

01-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huicho View Post
Basicaly i think she is a really good champion.

First : I am ALL TIRED of those super imba unstopable when fed champions who just 1 hit you and their skills NEVER MISS .

Second : Her skills aren't so bad after all ) The Q will be no problem if you are good at skillshots and sometimes even if you are not.Sure it does low damage after 20 mins or so but that won't be a problem if your team is good.The traps are really good...Who cares if you can see them?You can lure the champion (if he is somewhat bad and doesnt pay atention) into the trap while he is chasing you , you can plant it in a bush while being chased OR EVEN ON OPEN GROUND , because i dont think anyone will pay atention to the traps while chasing you while you have 1 hp ) . The E skill isnt really a big deal but so far every wall i tried to get over (like using flash) i got on the other side , so i dont really see why you all complain that it doesnt work like flash?!? And NOW THE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR (probably not) Her R.Her R i dont really know what to talk about it.It is obviously made for a super ultra little hp finisher . Dont expect to hit 1000 just from the R...Its bull**** to do something like this ) Just now when is the time to shoot it and even then if you dont get the enemy..Who cares its only one kill.

Third : Stop complaining that she is awful for fighting enemy champions. With a passive like this it is a piece of cake to farm minions.A minion gives you ~25g and a enemy champion kill gives you ~300g .What does that mean? It means One wave of minions (6 minions) ((7 if there is this big guy)) will give you 6x25 = 150g.Minions waves spawn at ~20-30 secs so for 1 minute you get the gold you get for 1 kill which isnt even 100% sure that you will get .Pretty spot-on huh?

There are alot more things that i can talk about but i don't have time to do + probably the responses that i am going to get (if i get any) are gonna be some no-lifers who just like to hate and stuff like that SO i don't think i will waste my time with this

I just wrote a few sentences to show you my opinion and to try changing yours ) Oh and i wont be suprised if i get alot of hating , i am infact a bad player , but i tried to make you change your mind about the champion )

P.S : Atlast , my first post I dont write in the forums because i find my opinions in some posts and the other 99% of the posts are whining about new maps , more champion (man champions now-days) and other stuff like that. This game is good enough for me and i dont need MORE AND MORE AND MORE stuff .I like it the way it is.Sure there are some thing that can be done .Well to bad for the impatient ones )

That will be all from me.Take care and please...Please stop whining and insulting the guys at Riot...The game says Free To Play...So you will play what you get for free ) If you want a perfect game make it yourself.Haha

I dont agree with your P.S., the developers are asking us for our opinion and if every1 would only take what he gets nothing would ever improve. So state your opinions when every you feel like and it might improve in the way you want it.

Back to topic. Catelyn ist atm a strong range carry, but her ultimate seems a little bit common. In my opinion an Ultimate should only be called this way if it is alot stronger then other spells of the champion. SO either they should nerf her other spells to be a little less effective, or they should make the ultimate to be actually usefull. The fact that enemy tanks can catch the allready low damage projectile to save their carry from sudden death should be reworked and rebalanced. Either buff her ultimate to do true damage, or make the skill a guaranteed hit without beeing able to be blocked.

just my 2 cents.

karadenalga

01-10-2011

de donde me descargo el parche?

Kurvel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2011

The mana cost of the traps needs to be 0. And the rest lowered or something...gosh you can't spam any attack and late game they don't do anything...why is the cost of the attacking going UP!???? You have champions with NO COST ATTACKS and this starved chick can't do anything late game but die early. Now I'm considering stacking her hp really high and using the Impaler which is not what she is meant for...FIX IT PLEASE.

And Teemo...good greef...She can put out 2 traps that kill her mana supply and don't even act as wards while teemo can stack traps all over the map. Even lion chick does not have to pay that high of a price for her traps. I just can't believe how starved she is...low late damage...huge mana costs...almost no mana regen without runes+masteries+items+spells.....Its like worse than sion and she's not even a tank. While everybody else is spamming abilities she's just starved. So what do I do with her never join team fights cept to kill steal low hp people go farm lanes...I'm at my limit...you everybody agrees she needs a buff. Not an early game buff but mid-late game. And personally I can't whine/complain/*****/cry enough about her mana issues as a carry....seriously...a carry...pfft.

seewhatudidthere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

Bought it, played like 10 matches and had matches that I doesnt even used her ultimate...

its damage is mediocre, casting time is way higher than lux's ult and someone could mitigate its damage by intercepting it.

I'd say that it should be a penalty to whoever intercepts it.

sucrat1998

01-15-2011

como q coloca cash

Aven R

01-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurvel View Post
The mana cost of the traps needs to be 0. And the rest lowered or something...gosh you can't spam any attack and late game they don't do anything...why is the cost of the attacking going UP!???? You have champions with NO COST ATTACKS and this starved chick can't do anything late game but die early. Now I'm considering stacking her hp really high and using the Impaler which is not what she is meant for...FIX IT PLEASE.
carry....seriously...a carry...pfft.
I got to disagree with u. why dont u get 1 manamune :S it will do the job
atleast I never run out of mana

UnKnOwN1233

01-19-2011

can vlademier avoid ace in the hole when he a blood pool