Is it possible to get a refund?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

01-05-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Our policy is no refunds - but shoot us an Email (support at riotgames.com) and we'll see what we can do

CrimsonGenocide

01-05-2011

pfft IP refund nothing, I want the RP back that I spent on her :P

Sekundes12

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsNpI JoHnNyBoY View Post
Well, I had these steps covered. Who would've known, they don't tell you about the bugs at the spotlight..
congrats you just bought a fat reducing grill with an implemented waffle maker. unfortunately it cannot make belgish waffles due to a defect. you bought it. should have checked

Bone Collect0r

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Our policy is no refunds - but shoot us an Email (support at riotgames.com) and we'll see what we can do
Thank you, I'll give it a shot. ^_^

Faeces

01-05-2011

Next time try the champion before you buy it that's why we get free champ rotation every week .

Lagoon7

01-05-2011

Your fault.

Thats why you never Day 1 purchase.

Wait a day or two and find out if the champion does what they said it would do. Hell, on patch day almost every post in the GD is about the newest champ.

Nanorin

01-05-2011

Quote:
TBH, they never disappointed me 'till now.. That's why I gave it a shot, and I regret it.
Live and learn, I learned it hard way with Irelia.

Miiu

Adjudicator

01-05-2011

Seriously I'm sick and tired of all people crying for a refund after they bought new champ XY. Íf you are cautious about your IP/RP don't buy stuff you don't know wait for the free week, if you have enough IP/RP to go around throwing it at people go ahead buy every new champ there is. Its just as easy as that.

There is always the possibility that a new champ might not fulfill your expactation and if you'd followed the game a bit the last two released champion were underwhelming in the eyes of most of the forum community.

*edit* And here comes pendragon making my post look more hostile than it actually is meant to be :/

OBITWIZZLE

01-05-2011

Quote:
TBH, they never disappointed me 'till now.. That's why I gave it a shot, and I regret it.
You didn't buy cass i guess....

I've bought every new champ since MF, and she's the only one i've been truly happy with. Irelia's the closest on happiness scale. I was hoping Cait was going to be my new goddess, but she needs a bit more. I'm gonna play the **** out of her til everyone respects her though. More IE i think...

Servantofthe99

01-05-2011

aren't the new champs free in by the time the next champ is out?...ip is free anyways. or you can wait a little bit until there's some post(s) about the champ (which literally takes a couple of hours the same day) to see how people found her to be. Besides new champs have a tendency to get nerfed/buffed on the following patch so its not always bad.