Release Notes v1.0.0.108

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guinsoo

Recruiter

01-04-2011
16 of 16 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwaLegit2Quit View Post
Dude, if Olaf even has 300 health, which is less than he does at level 1, the scaling buff is already compensating for the base damage nerf
Shhh don't interrupt with logic and maths!

No, this is correct. Essentially we wanted to buff the scaling on Vicious Strikes but not buff his jungling.

a natural 20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

I like the split on Zhonya's because I never used the active anyway. So for me, the Rabadon's Deathcap is far superior to Zhonya's Ring, and I will certainly put it to good use

Dr S1N

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by a natural 20 View Post
I like the split on Zhonya's because I never used the active anyway. So for me, the Rabadon's Deathcap is far superior to Zhonya's Ring, and I will certainly put it to good use
I'm sure I laughed at you for not using the active on Zhon once or twice when your team could have wiped us out if only you had gone invuln. for 2 secs. Tsk Tsk.

Geass

01-04-2011

When are you guys gonna start patching? I'm so excited. =o

MasterBait3r

01-04-2011

Great patch Riot. I like how i can see how much more health and health regen Y have on my Mundo's warmongs so I know when I can stop farming to raise it. I would like to see this done on Tear of the goddess since it effects so many items--Manamune and Archangel Staff. Also like how you made it 3 hits to kill wars. 5 times was ridiculous but one time was just plain broken; and 75 gold now awesome. Like to see my teammates given a more heads up when I drop in as Panth too; that'll be really useful. Only negative I have is the BC only getting 55 Atck Damage now; is low since built with BF Sword and Long sword ( Attack damage goes down by 5); I'd make it 65 so it would go up by 5 or just 60 so stays the same. Also Bonus damage to Garen, Kat, Mundo for Wits end; amazing I can see more ppl getting to now when there are 2 casters 2 non manna users and the Phys dps--I know I will. Dragon I think was buffed too much, may hurt WW even tho I typically take at about lvl 7; but that's not something I can complain about---that's something I have to say "lets see" to.

goldensaver

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwaLegit2Quit View Post
Dude, if Olaf even has 300 health, which is less than he does at level 1, the scaling buff is already compensating for the base damage nerf
Good job explaining that, but he needs 600 HP to make up for the lower base damage. .5% of 300 is only 1.5, it doesn't quite make up for the lower base by 3. Still a solid buff though. Late game the numbers will be much higher this way.

iPhantom

Recruiter

01-04-2011

So much for "THE BUFF PATCH". Barely anything was truly buffed.

StevoPhilo

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Shhh don't interrupt with logic and maths!

No, this is correct. Essentially we wanted to buff the scaling on Vicious Strikes but not buff his jungling.

No offense but, is this what we waited almost a month for? I understand the holidays and all, but why weren't other things looked at like..... I dunno...

MAGNIFICENT TF
RED BARON and ICE TOBOGGAN CORKI.

I mean is this really hard to do once per patch or is it easier to just create champs every 2 weeks?

Quangsen

01-04-2011

Quote:
Shrine (spawn) turrets now ignore all resistances and immunities
No more cocky trynds snatching our wives, snatching our kids...

Gwaargh

01-04-2011

UDYR BUFFS????

So happy/