Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 43
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

01-03-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Gather around for the Caitlyn Champion Spotlight, summoners! The newest champion of the League will be upon us shortly. This lovely sniper will be sure to offer you more teamwork than the average “carry” type, and quite a lot of complexity to boot!

So please click on that “Play” button and if you’re so inclined, let us know how we can improve these Champion Spotlights for future episodes!

To watch this video on YouTube or change your subtitles, click here.

Kappa Phi Lambda

01-03-2011

Nice, fixed the FPS issues. I like

IUironman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

01-03-2011

Ready, Aim, FIRE!!!

Thrift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2011

Her skill set is great; a skillshot, escape/slow (That takes some skill), a snare and her high damage ult. Her ult's animation looks so awesome as well. Although for some reason I was expecting her to have a western sounding voice.

Edit: Now that I've played her I guess I was wrong wrong about the "high damage" ult. It seems like during team fights you should only be using snap traps, all your other skills will just cause you to do less damage. Although her Q is awesome early game.

1Q2W3E4R5T6Z7U8I

01-03-2011

Boom HEADSHOT

Phreak, you shouldn't show a 17/3/10 match where you just rape everyone in a teamfight. It is a bad way to show that a hero is strong, so pls try to show it in another way

Devynity

01-03-2011

Wow that net looks fun!

Eiyra

01-03-2011

:3

RedCarmine

01-03-2011

Hell yeah, looks awesome.

Great job on showcasing the skills too.

Charcoales

01-03-2011

Yay!!!

Akudemi

01-03-2011

Looks good, sort of sounds like she is a story-book reader for children. Also looks like she has a high skill cap, which is a plus.

1234511 ... 43