Patch Day Preview January 4th, 2011

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GalkaRDM

01-03-2011

I was scared to see a change to Zhonya's.. then I saw what they did, and I think I came.

iCrepe

01-03-2011

Very nice to see you guys taking the time to sit down and do a mini interview. I say keep it up with that, and the changes are just that....changes. The game wont be ruined by it! It will just change the dynamic kids.

Sora Kisaragi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2011

Don't forget to get new skins for Akali and Malz !!!

HUME armaGEDDY

01-03-2011

aw ****. **** the dragon buff. no more 8 minute dragon with my olaf. ;w;

now i need to adjust my build to take him out in 9 and it'll be all good.

ClutchBalloon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2011

Yes Brolaf will be over powered again!!!

naniwarogue7

01-03-2011

Maybe add another summoner spell that would be epic

HUME armaGEDDY

01-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsmekurtis View Post
Yes Brolaf will be over powered again!!!
yes, because olaf does best when he can get dragon at 8 minutes in and with the buffs that won't be possible, with how they say it. and a lanelaf is pretty fail, tbh.

did you think before you posted or just, you know...

Tamat

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

01-03-2011
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiburger View Post
... They said zhonya's ring was too powerful. AS sif banksy's deathcap is even more over powered. Riot is too contridictory. I dont see how a zhonya's ring is anywhere as powereful as 150 AP plus 30% bonus AP.... It's not like the buff is over used or in really benfits in a team fight except for saving ur own ass
Zhonya's Ring was too powerful because it was both an extremely viable offensive and defensive item. In many ways, the combination of the two made this by far one of the best items in the game. We've removed the defensive aspects of the item and slightly increased the offensive ability. Did this buff the offensive viability of this item? Yes. Did it make it even more powerful? Not necessarily.

HUME armaGEDDY

01-03-2011

120 AP + 20% + absolute defense for 2 seconds made AoE champions far overpowered. Have you been hit by Kenned's ulti while he's Zhonya'd? It hurts. Bad. And you can't stop it. With the changes you can actually 1) knock him back 2) stun him. Tamat is correct with his statement. =^]

FaggioMaster

01-03-2011

uh most people forget the zenonias ring atleast half the time lol this item is going to be so op and the 50 armour one is sick too