Crashing at loading after champion select

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 47
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

08-15-2009
2 of 12 Riot Posts

I think you're better off playing.

I've seen many people who, through ruining game after game, and setting their error reports into Riot, got huge bugs in the game fixed. We're here to beta test. So test ^^

Yuske

08-15-2009

Does anyone know when the patch is going to come out to fix this?

Bamshin

08-16-2009

I am also having this same problem.

Stealthippo

08-16-2009

When the game starts loading at the screen where it shows everyone's hero, the LoL client will come next and "stop responding". Then a few seconds it'll say I've crashed.

EDIT: I had to change my anti-virus from "strict" to "normal". Now it works. Try playing around with your anti-virus guys.

Bamshin

08-17-2009

I've tried minimizing the window and also lowering my virus protection but nothing seems to be working. Any other suggestions?

Maven

08-17-2009

Yeah, i'm getting this crash too...haven't actually been able to play a game yet...so disheartening

I've also tried turning off virus protection to no avail.

Sys specs: 4gb ram, win xp pro, phenom x4 3.0, nvidia 8800 gts 640 mb

I don't see why i wouldn't be able to handle the game...keeps crashing on load after champion select.

Wondering if it could be a processor issue or something...anyone else got similar sys specs?
I'm also running the game installed on a RAID 0 Array.

Pandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

08-17-2009

I haven't noticed this problem when I'm doing practice games. It is rather disheartening.
System specs: 1.6ghz Intel Core Duo, Win XP MCE, 2 GB RAM, 945 Chipset Intel (I'm running on a laptop)

I turned off my antivirus, but that doesn't seem to be what's affecting the gameplay. I'm not going to make any guesses on why it crashes.

Busmumrik

08-18-2009

Having same problem, but gonna try that with alt tabbing.
Hope it will be fixed soon

Bamshin

08-18-2009

I got mine working :') All I had to do was uninstall and reinstall the game. Hope that helps anyone :')

Busmumrik

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamshin View Post
I got mine working :') All I had to do was uninstall and reinstall the game. Hope that helps anyone :')
Damn I'm gonna try that, hope it will work If it does then I will be happy :'D Thanks for advice!

12345612 ... 47