Lobby/Waiting Room, Too quiet

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaSUPREME

The Council

07-15-2009

Don't you guys think it's a little too quiet in the lobby and waiting room? Just wondering if you guys are planning on adding any music for the lobby and waiting rooms. HoN has it, make LoL's x2 betterrrrr

Xpload

Adjudicator

07-16-2009

If you add something like that, you should also add an option to disable it. I like it quiet.

btw it will be reeeeaaally cool if a sound is played when the waiting room gets full.

micha

Adjudicator

07-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpload View Post
If you add something like that, you should also add an option to disable it. I like it quiet.

btw it will be reeeeaaally cool if a sound is played when the waiting room gets full.
Hm a background musick sounds intresting but like Xpload said their should be at least a option to turn the musick off and a option to make the musick louder/quieter.

A Sound for the game rool when the room is full would be really great, at the moment we have some sounds combined with the chat when im not wrong, and i still don't know what sound is for what thats just x_X would like to see a more clear system.

Rev

Adjudicator

07-16-2009

I'm usually yakking it up with my teammates in vent during this time, but if they threw a muzak version of The Girl From Ipanema in there I'd get a chuckle out of it.

OneSilverBullet

07-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I'm usually yakking it up with my teammates in vent during this time, but if they threw a muzak version of The Girl From Ipanema in there I'd get a chuckle out of it.
Now *there's* a great idea!

".... soft... and tan... and young and lovely..."

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

07-17-2009

a sound playing when the game fills up, and also when the game begins would be fantastic for those who alt tab whilest waiting for a game to fill up

Curse

Adjudicator

07-20-2009

elevator music ftw?