Unknown error....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trickyhobo

01-12-2010

Hello i started to play LoL this last couple of days and friday and saturday the game worked perfectly fine however from yesterday everytime i join a game and go to the champion selection screen it just gets stuck on retrieving champion then after a while i get an Unknown eroor message and it keeps doing this and it is really annoying cuase i keep getting leaving marks on my profile adn i can't play the game GRRRRRRR.

Here is my diag and what the unknown error details.

PLEASE HELP

(mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
body = (Object)#1
clientId = (null)
correlationId = "692C656D-4A59-9FCE-879A-231488FFDB8A"
destination = ""
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Client.Error.RequestTimeout"
faultDetail = "The request timeout for the sent message was reached without receiving a response from the server."
faultString = "Request timed out"
headers = (Object)#2
messageId = "E1FB10EF-7BD8-84AB-E620-2314FE546458"
rootCause = (null)
timestamp = 0
timeToLive = 0

Trickyhobo

01-12-2010

I have also uninstalled the game completely and redownloaded/reinsalled the game many times and still get the same problem please help

Trickyhobo

01-12-2010

bump

Trickyhobo

01-13-2010

Could i please get some help here?

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

01-13-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

These problems are either related to your specific account or your connection to PVP.net.

Try creating a new account and seeing if you get the same errors during champion select.

New account registration:
http://signup.leagueoflegneds.com/

If you don't get any errors with the new account, and can still confirm errors on the old account, please let me know.

If you do get the same errors with a new account, the problem is most likely related to your connection to PVP.net. Try resetting your modem and turning off any programs that might be eating up bandwidth. You can also use this network diagnostic to see if you have any possible problems with your connection:
http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/

Here's some additional information on the network requirements for LoL, if you need them:
http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...+Network+Ports

Trickyhobo

01-13-2010

yeah i made a new account and i hhavent had any problems, but my trickyhobo account is still messing up i managed to get 1 game in then the problem started again

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

01-13-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

I'm going to steal TrickyHobo for a second to see if I can reproduce it. You won't be able to log in for 10 minutes or so.

Edit: I need like 30 minutes now. Sorry

WickedxWitch

12-05-2012

I'm getting EXACTLY the same problem... but only in Ranked Games!!!

The champ selection screen freezes, I can't see the chat, or the bans, or the picks... and after that, one of these two options occur:
a) I got an "Unknown Error" message, and the party is disbanded cause it says that I leaved.
b) Suddenly all returns to normal, and I found myself with a random pick champ, and ofc, I have to dodge the game, because I don't want to play like that!

This problem started 3 days ago, suddenly. I've been playing LoL for 2 years now, and I never experienced any kind of troubles.

HELP PLEASE!