Release Notes v1.0.0.70

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

01-13-2010
3 of 5 Riot Posts

The bug with Heimerdinger's rockets has actually been fixed. It was fixed very recently and accidentally missed the Release Notes. I've updated the original post.

Azhul

01-13-2010

Sorry if im posting in the wrong section,but its about patching so..i wanna ask..when Week 8 will be?like a date or smthing..im new to the game,thank you

flankd

The Council

01-13-2010

Ok honestly, the thing that gets me is... why would you give ignite the healing debuff when you still havn't fixed the issue of it being immune to cleanse? Priority is backwards.

"Hey, ignite is bugged and can't be cleansed!"

"We should fix that!"

"Yeah but lets fix it later, for now we'll just buff it to make it one of the best early game summoner abilities ever!"

superhellx

01-13-2010

That was very unfair to twitch because the reduction is too much!... from 140% to 80%? and it is fragile too!!!

UchihaWalid

01-13-2010

sorry for being ignorant or whatever u guys want to call it
but what do you guys mean by jungling is ruined?
I never jungle so im not quite sure what u guys mean

Tokkie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSkankyNun View Post
eh, I wanted to see a time limit for teemo's mushrooms. Those things are really annoying. He just waltzes through the jungle planting them as he goes. I wanted to see them more like shaco's turrets. Shaco's turrets die after a little while. I understand that the shrooms don't have fear and ranged attack, but they do a lot more damage, slow, and reveal. I understand that they are more of land mines than shaco's turrets, but at least let them die after a while, even if it's double or quadruple shaco's turret's life.

Oh yeah, just curious, what's with all the teemo guises? I understand he's a popular character, but maybe a few other character skins? I'd like to see a nasus skin.

Another thing. I'm not happy about the shaco nerf (he's my main champ), but hey, I'm going to give it a shot. I understand he's hard to chase and I, after I let out my despair, can agree that it was a right decision. So, just to let you guys out there who hate shaco, I am one shaco player who agrees with the nerf. Just wish they didn't nerf him so much. =( at least give him a little more life then? cause honestly, a little stun or poison can go a long way to hurting a shaco pretty bad.

Nerfs I'd like to see:

Keep in mind, these are all just things i have seen, could be because shaco's a little squishy or what not. If you disagree, please don't give a bad rating, just post a reply cause I'm sure I'm wrong on something.

Evelynn's stun/major crit uber damage hit -- does way too much damage (at least in my experience)

Twitch -- yes, i don't like his range, for all you twitch fans, I don't mind a little added armor, just not so much the range. I just got done playing a game where twitch back doored 2 turrets and 2 inhibitors. Seperate missions and he died 2-3 times, but still kinda cheap.

Shaco -- I (my own preference) wouldn't mind having shaco's jack in the box buffed a little in the beginning and have it so ability power doesn't raise it's attack so much. Either that or have his turret hit one monster/hero until it's dead and not sporadically shoot everywhere like a sprinkler hoping to kill something. Honestly, that's his main means of farming in the beginning, and he usually just ends up weakening the minions for a turret or an ally. Very hard to farm.
I can't say I give too much of a professional opinion on this because this is my favorite guy. So hey, if someone else likes him a lot or someone else feels this is just, plz quote this or rate this good.

Actually, I think that's all i have to say about specific characters.

Okay, now for thanks. I'm super happy about the fiddlesticks silence nerf! thank goodness! That thing would silence me for about 8 seconds when I only got hit once or twice. It was ridiculous. Also, thank you for the ignite buff. I can't tell you how many times i had someone and they would have like 8 hp left because of no hp regen negativity. It really defeated the purpose of it in late game.

Ok, i know this is a long post and there's a lot of stuff, so please don't mark as bad unless you think 100% of this is bs. Same with marking it good. (even though i prefer good marks) If you want to take the time and be nice about it, quote a part you liked/hated and post with it your response.

Thank you guys, I hope I don't offend anybody with my spouting.

-The Skanky Nun has operated
Well I didn't feel like reading all of it but fore Teemo's shrooms he drops every whe.. if i remember correctly playing him.... they're have a 10 minute timer and a limit to 15 total drop

side note, might just wanna play the guys you hate and see how they work before QQin about them...depending on what items eve players buys as true for about every character can make them insane dps

Alexirius

01-13-2010

@Udyr: glad that Heimerdinger's bug had been fixed but how about exhaust's bug on Yi. It's really frustrated !
@superhellx: i dont think so man !

IUironman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

01-13-2010

I hope this patch also fixes heimerdingers random placement of turrets on minions like shaco, and also the bug that allows his turrets to sometimes not attack neutrals.

HondaCivic

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhellx View Post
That was very unfair to twitch because the reduction is too much!... from 140% to 80%? and it is fragile too!!!
WOW, before the patch everyone cried that hes OP now the SECOND that he gets patched people are crying its too low. You havnt even played the game with him yet.

SumTinWong

01-13-2010

about katarina:
it makes me sad :/ she is so easy to counter that its a risk to pick her in higher Elo games
i remember games where i did an awesome job at early game - getting first blood, being farmed and helping a lot with ganging - but losing late game because alistar/rammus or a similiar tank with disables just keeps atleast 1 disable for me and uses it as soon as i pop my ult

~~ instead of ruining good balanced champs, try to fix some of the unbalanced ones first - thanks