[IDEA] public online profiles

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kelidus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

So, how cool would it be if there was an online profile database, kinda like the wow armory, for LoL. It'd basically show you the same information you see when viewing someone's profile in the game, just accessible via the web.

I vote +1 on this

Sythion

01-12-2010

This new idea does not involve how much MM sucks or how OP Twitch and Yi are. Or about draft mode or new maps.

Remake your post adding in one or more of the above aspects, and it will be more widely accepted and appreciated.

kelidus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

people like you are very, very, very stupid and one track minded. Do you really think the same people working on MM are designing/updating the website? Are the guys doing game balance also designing art for new maps? *NO* There are DIFFERENT DEVELOPMENT TEAMS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS.

Pull you head out of your ******* and realize this already.

Sythion

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelidus View Post
people like you are very, very, very stupid and one track minded. Do you really think the same people working on MM are designing/updating the website? Are the guys doing game balance also designing art for new maps? *NO* There are DIFFERENT DEVELOPMENT TEAMS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS.

Well done. This will work out much better for you. +1

makkii

01-12-2010

Quote:

he was obviously kidding, chill.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

01-12-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

This is a planned feature.

kelidus

01-12-2010

Have you read any of the posts in general lately? i kinda find it hard to decide whether he was kidding or not, since most people QQ about "omg new skins but where's my MM?!" or "stupid iphone app i want draft mode!" etc etc.

Sedon

01-12-2010

It might be a good idea.

Sythion

01-12-2010

Quote:
Have you read any of the posts in general lately? i kinda find it hard to decide whether he was kidding or not, since most people QQ about "omg new skins but where's my MM?!" or "stupid iphone app i want draft mode!" etc etc.
You're doing great! Keep it up and this thread will be roarin in no time!!

EVILTeddy

01-12-2010

There arent enough people to accomplish the needs of this game. There is not an ETA either. Good luck.