Skin Sale: 50% Off Chrome Rammus, Dryad Soraka, Enchanted Galio

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

keithzu

12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
Dryad Soraka skin (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!
dryad soraka isn't 975, so it would be 260 RP.

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

another trash skin sale.

nomadd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

This post is like... a year early (hur hur),

IS118d1c68b944ead659909

12-30-2010

I don't know why are you showing these screenshots from TT, if you would take some screens from SF with contrasts against the grass, then these dark skins would look much much better and you could have much much bigger sales.

Kemik

12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaxwashere View Post
debating the soraka skin...problem is, nobody likes it when you play her anymore
If you want the skin, get it. If you want to play Soraka, do it. Your teammates will have to put up with constant healing and never running out of mana, but laning forever is just something you have to deal with when you have a Soraka on your team. ;D

I bought this skin lightyears ago, and it's still one of my favourites. It's pretty silly how so many people will actually try to hurt your game if you pick a champion they don't like. I had 4 queue dodges yesterday because I chose Soraka. =( Funny thing is, I won all of the games anyway. ^^

AstorSapolsky

12-30-2010

Dryad Soraka is normally 520. Edit: ahh it's been caught.

Also, I got this skin back when Soraka was useful/when I played her all the time. It is a good skin, much better than the Goddess skin.

Moneypenny

Marketing Manager

12-30-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeURageQuit View Post
Dryad Soraka is normally 520 RP I think there might be a problem with the pricing, unless prices are goin up...
Allthough I would much rather have Divine Soraka who is the 975 one...
Good spot, Dryad Soraka is indeed normally 520 RP and will be discounted to 260 RP.

Winter Farewell

Recruiter

12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fropsi View Post
Less skins, more Caitlyn, patch notes, magma chamber, fully functional forums, match recording, spectator mode, a matchmaking system that doesnt suck, a leaver/ban system that actually works, and Magma Chamber.

Did i miss anything? Their are so many other things we would all rather have than skin sales its getting hard to keep track.
man it is so stupid that i have to constantly vs lvl 20s when i am lvl 8 just bcos my team never lose.... lvl 20s can have tier 3 runes all thsoe masteries bonus and longer game experiences why cant they put us against other lvl 8s?!?! so what if we kick their ass it just proves that they need to get better cus its unfair putting us against high lvls with freaking actual champions

JGrave

Recruiter

12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yomeiro View Post
I can understand that the patch is still not released because of Christmas and New Years, but I will and can not understand why riot isn't able to tell the community about a change of the "actual" release date.
We were already notified, just not in a huge, bolded announcement, Get off your high-horse.

lIlIlIlIlIlI

12-30-2010

I hope I get my 300 free RP before this sale ends.

Please riot, think of the soraka players!