The Council Digest Volume #2

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Multisingularity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2010

Yay twitch nurf!! OMG so needed for so long!! People who play twitch may need to actually develop some skill now

Inukshuk

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alumet View Post
i have a pretty good idea, just popped out of my head last night. I personally dont have new skins for characters, but it would be a good idea if new skins have different ultimates, so its worth buying them, not just buy them for the look. For example Assassin Yi would have a stealth like ultimate not highlander. Maybe some of my fellow gamers will agree with me
NOOO

that would be a huge headache... its a good pen and paper idea...

Zeta

01-11-2010

Quote:
  • Healing Reduction – Right now it stacks when it shouldn’t. Otherwise we really like the mechanic.
Yes please. Make it so it doesn't stack. a Physical DPS with Executioner's Calling and Ignite should not be able to give someone -30% healing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alumet View Post
i have a pretty good idea, just popped out of my head last night. I personally dont have new skins for characters, but it would be a good idea if new skins have different ultimates, so its worth buying them, not just buy them for the look. For example Assassin Yi would have a stealth like ultimate not highlander. Maybe some of my fellow
gamers will agree with me
Different Ultimates would be way too hard to manage.

Slighty different Passives is something I could see far down the line, though.

Poki3 tem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Sivir – When Zileas posted the Sivir remake from early December, no one was sure how strong she should be. Everyone seems to like her now, though!
I'd still like to see some changes to Spiral Blade in regards to end-game, because AP Sivir is really not viable :/

Shimrra3

01-11-2010

"Twitch – At first someone posited that Twitch had possibly the highest DPS of any physical champion. This didn't raise concern among them until everyone got a taste, and now they're clamoring for a nerf."
- Please follow through with the nerf, please...

"Armor vs HP – Someone claimed that armor and magic resist are weak stats compared to pure HP stacking. However, after doing some math, I showed that a balanced character build is just as powerful."

- This part I can definitely vouch for, I tested a new tanking build for Cho'gath that sacrificed about 3k hp (still less than half) compared to my old build, for additional armor and magic resistance and it seemed to take just as much effort or more to kill me.

"Masteries – A Council member brought up some weaknesses of the current mastery system, as some are considered weak while others are considered overly strong. Zileas tells us that Masteries will get an eventual remake."

- Heh, GREED is the silliest mastery of all time. +180 gold (roughly half a hero kill) ... over 30 minutes?

jezzy

Recruiter

01-11-2010

nice but those things kinda expect but i still like that u guys annouce it

jezzy

Recruiter

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
Yes please. Make it so it doesn't stack. a Physical DPS with Executioner's Calling and Ignite should not be able to give someone -30% healing.

Different Ultimates would be way too hard to manage.

Slighty different Passives is something I could see far down the line, though.
you wont get different passive because alot of skins u have to pay real money and thats unfair and every would buy leaving people with it would leave us with less patching
hero blaecing because they wold be making passives that r fair then they havee to test them

The Swedish Chef

01-11-2010

Yes, now if we could just deal with the Shaco first blood bs with Elixir of Fortitude/Ignite at the start of every game.

MEMEME670

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LahooZaher View Post
Don't nerf Twitch. He is only OP against noobs who let him. His standard ambush and ulti combo is countered easily (blind, stun, exhaust), and he shatters under any kind of focused damage. He is only 'OP' when people either panic when they see him and run, just to get picked off, or aren't paying attention and don't notice that hes just unstealthed and pwning them from the side.

He doesn't have any potential then any other high DPS character (Shaco, Yi, Teemo) and dies easilly to experienced players.

Pay attention to your surroundings. Know what heros your playing against and how to counter them. Don't wander off on your own when your team doesn't know where the other teams gankers are.

Dont nerf a good hero because some players panic when they see him and don't know how to counter him.
Bad Games = Bad Twitch.

Ever played a good premade with a Twitch? One that waites until most of the CC has been used (ok ill just save my two second stun incase twitch appears, while we get beat on.) and then appears with his ult and starts hitting you from behind everyone. Now not to mention he about for hits your squishies (at 2.5 aps, thats one and just over a half seconds), you have to walk through his team to get to him, or stop doing everything to dodge his arrows. And if you can reach him but he has 1.25 (or something) seconds of not being hit (brush) he will stealth and be away.

Furyfire

01-11-2010

Kat's Ulti - This Ulti doesn't even get strong til level 11, yet alone sucks in group games considering the more the champions the more it is spread out.

It is also a channel, so ANY sort of stun, bounce, knockback, will stop it... it isnt THAT powerful. She's a 1v1 character. I have had little luck in larger battles with her even as Warmong Kat.

Twitch- YES! DEAR GOD YES! Now, if a Twitch makes himself known out in the open, I can usually kill him or get away.. but the biggest issue 'I' have with him lately is the fact he can shoot through forests/walls, with his ult, completely avoid towers, shoot at them and KILL said towers without being targeted by, hince, said tower...