A New Champion Approaches - Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nachopop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2010

The funny thing is that she's just as I imagined, passive headshot (common everyone knew this) but I was really looking for like a trap since snipers are long range they need to set up traps near them (just like CoD using claymores ) and her special sounds like the ulti of the sniper in DotA, the only thing I couldn't guess was the net, I thought she would have like a close range something, I dunno she hits you with the back of her sniper or something

Randomtasks

12-27-2010

1. Full crit rune page
2. IE
3. Stack up 7 attacks before using ult
4. Profit
5 Nerf

Dragnesaurus

12-27-2010

very awkward champ, alot depends on that net ability and the slow% and the distance of the knockback imo.

Traps are hit or miss, if they are visible they will be extremely hard to use efficiently.

Her ult is basically dwarven sniper nerfed in anticipation of people complaining too much about it.

Really depends on ratios but she seems very niche.

Nachopop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2010

Btw I'm in lesbians with her

clerica

12-27-2010

omg she looks great!! I like how she turned out from the concept art her abilities seem pretty awesome too

Tamat

Recruiter

12-27-2010
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatuby View Post
Does this mean she is gonna be released tomorrow?
No. Caitlyn won't be available until the next patch which is currently scheduled for Tuesday, January 4th.

Dr Coheed

12-27-2010

Is that Mrs. Willy Wonka I see in the fields of justice?
Or did Mad Moxxi really need to make an appearance?

BearExperiment

12-27-2010

Omfg incredible enough ty riot

IntuitionaL

12-27-2010

Is that an egg on top of her trap? o.o LOL
I wonder if she got more bait like that hahah

ubeenderped

12-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123e View Post
HOW

In all seriousness, how does anything that her skill set provide remind you of ANYTHING from Miss fortune?

Unless, you're a troll of course.
Umm her slow? tristana and mf combined their ult and e together to form a slowing escape move. Her q? Double up in reverse? yi esque passive nidalees traps 2.0 and an ult that can be dived on by a tank. Awesome champ im sure the qqs will be just as awesome."omg i hate when the tank moves when I try to snipe the carry!! qqqqqqqqqq"