Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AetherAlchemyst

12-25-2010

Hey Ezreal, I'm just wondering, are there any plans at all for Taric as of late such as a new skin or maybe some buffs in the process? His heal to me seems absolutely useless unless you're building straight up AP late game and I've had problems some games where i have shatter but it doesn't double the armor it gives to me.

IS1113e0c4fa2d87c1a7772

12-26-2010

Hey Ezreal, I'm a huge fan of your characters and I'm maining Ezreal. I was checking your thread often and I see many people talking about possible Ezreal's buffs, so as an advanced player I would like to talk a bit about you (I mean him... erm, whatever).

I'm not going to talk that he's UP, because he's definitelly not. The only problem which already most advanced Ezreal's players noticed is his lack of late game power. In my opinion he needs a little bit weaker early game for making him better at late game.
Take a look at my suggestion:

* Mystic Shot
o AD ratio changed to 90%/95%/100%/105%/110% from 100% at all levels
o Range increased to 1100 from 1000

Explanations:
- Change at AD ratio at his Mystic Shot would provide Ezreal a better late game damage output, so he won't be falling at long games. That would be good especially on EU, where 50 minutes games are something usual.
- Increasing the Mystic Shot's range to old one comes from the fact that Ezreal got hit hard after Lizard's nerf. Increasing his range by 100 would help him a bit.

Now let's move to thing that many people already suggested:

* Arcane Shift
o Now prioritize enemy champions

I know that Ezreal is skillshot based and this would conctradict with this fact, but it really needs to prioritize champions, because that's awful people are running away with 100hp because it hit minions. In addition, tips says "Use Arcane Shift to line up your other skill shots" and the fact it mostly hit minions instead of champions contradict with this statement.

And last thing which is just my personal suggestion:

* Trueshot Barrage

o Now deals 30% decreased damage to minions and full damage to champions

This would improve Ezreal's ulti while not allowing people to "clear 3 minion waves by single ulti shot" - like you said long time ago.

I hope you'll take a look at this and think about those changes. Oh men I so love playing Ezreal, I made an Riot NA account just to post to you

Keep up the awesome work, because I love your champions!
High five!!

Argentumante

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

------------------------------------ -----------------

thanks for reading, but get some rest man =)

Earthly

12-26-2010

So I have a question I have the UFO Corki skin and Corki really isn't my favorite champion
But I have a friend who started playing after the skin was gave away free would it be possible to give him my UFO Corki skin?

I'm only asking because Corki is his favorite Champ and his favorite skin the the UFO Corki skin but he can't get it >.>

Castieel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-27-2010

How long will it still take for caitlyn to be released.. Its taking you guys so long and Also may i know anything about the next champion ^^? im still thinking should i save ip or just buy Caitlyn at least a name or is it a tank ? mage? dps? I'd really appreciate it

Castro10

12-27-2010

answers answers

GANGSTAPLANK

12-27-2010

Ezreal, do you agree that Nottingham Ezreal is the best skin ever? If you, why don't you change your forum avatar to it? If not, why not? Green Jackets win games.

Vecuu

12-27-2010

What's up with Udyr's Tiger Stance? It was widely considered to be Udyr's worst stance, and it gets nerfed heavily.

Instead of:

300% of your AD on your next attack

to:

50% of your AD and a .6ap ratio on your next attack while in Tiger Stance.

I don't typically complain about nerfs, but to call a nerf a buff, and then LIE about about the ratio change in the patch notes (claimed 150% of your AD and no mention of AP ratio addition) with ZERO comments by reds is kind of upsetting (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=393331).

Also, why remove the DoT after a stance change? The only real thing Tiger Stance had going for it was being able to pre-charge the DoT, run in with Bear stance, and reapply the DoT relatively shortly after.

I just wish I would get an answer. =/

julianstyles

12-27-2010

nothing is wrong with ez, late or early game. hes op when i play him. just sayin

havocfett

12-27-2010

Why do you use =-P so much?