The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tonyp32810

08-15-2014

This thread has been going on since 2012. ._. wat is life.

Best KhaZix Void

08-15-2014

Do you have any ideas you could share on Viktor's augments? is it going to be a branching system with evolution trees or is it going to be more dedicated evolutions like Kha'Zix's?

Dermoplasma

08-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solcrushed View Post
No.. not really. although we vastly prefer skillshots to targeted abilities in many cases, I feel strongly that this is not one of them. Viktor is very mechanically intensive and needs more reliability, not less.
Thanks for your answer!

Another question: do you want to make his W more reliable than now? I mean, now, his stun is conditional and Master Yi can ignore it completely while ulted, make him a hardcounter to Viktor.

LeonDemonOfDeath

08-16-2014

Wow, no one told me about this thread.. and it was made on my birthday.. and im a viktor player.. Rude much riot? I think it would be cool if his Q gave Viktor movement speed, he's bad at chasing, in case this wasnt suggested yet.

LeonDemonOfDeath

08-16-2014

o wait 2012

nosafterburn

08-16-2014

Quote:
Made some updates to the Truer evolution and plan to continue to do so. Hopefully I dont need to make a truest evolution thread
Why don't you call that his final release in the news. Sounds like a great headline to me.

CyanideSprite

08-16-2014

The only problems I have with Viktor's Q are that the shield is frequently too slow-too late. I hit the enemy with it, and they trade back with an ability which will almost invariably hit me before the Q returns with the shield... So I have a shield that doesn't help. There ARE uses for it, like in all-ins, saving yourself from ignite, reducing creep damage as you chase, etc, but if it was faster it would be a much more integral part of the ability.

The range indicators on his E seem a little off. I wish it would be like Ziggs's Q where you can aim it PAST the max distance and it will just fire at the max range... This is because there are many times when you want to throw it behind you when you're running away, and then you walk out of its max range and Viktor will run backwards to throw it out. It's like "NO! Just use it! Don't do that!" but it's too late.

AskMadChemist

08-16-2014

Quote:
No.. not really. although we vastly prefer skillshots to targeted abilities in many cases, I feel strongly that this is not one of them. Viktor is very mechanically intensive and needs more reliability, not less.
Then increase its range by just a bit. It's virtually useless against 90% of the rest of the champion roster because it doesn't do very great damage and by the time the shield comes in you'll already have taken a ton of damage.

Solcrushed

Live Balance Designer

08-16-2014
20 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadChemist View Post
Then increase its range by just a bit. It's virtually useless against 90% of the rest of the champion roster because it doesn't do very great damage and by the time the shield comes in you'll already have taken a ton of damage.
http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com...ruer-evolution

XElement

08-16-2014

Glad we are finally hearing more about Viktor.
However I'm not going to simply jump up and down all happy.
And forgive me for my coldness but...

This thread was created back in 2012. This thread is nearly exactly 2 years old. Last time we were updated was back in 6/2013.
So over a year we were ignored.