spiral blade distance indicator

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jpeg

08-13-2009

this isn't showing up at the start of the game. the cursor is still there but the green indicator aoe thing isn't there.

This only happens when i start mid. and goes away when i bp back.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

08-14-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Does this happen only when you mouse over the spell or when you hotkey it too? I've noticed the green range bubble not show up when using hotkeys, but it does show up when I manually click it. In any case the devs need to know about it. Thanks.

Jpeg

08-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
Does this happen only when you mouse over the spell or when you hotkey it too? I've noticed the green range bubble not show up when using hotkeys, but it does show up when I manually click it. In any case the devs need to know about it. Thanks.
sorry i didn't respond sooner. it happens when i use the hotkey and when i mouse over.

it happens almsot every game i start mid, i've submited my report logs/specs multiple times for different reasons but ifyou need me to again i'd be more than willing.

i tried to get a screen shot but the targeting reticle doesn't show in them, so it would be rather usless.

Thanks for your responce and your concern.

Jpeg

08-22-2009

i'm still having this issue, just wanted to make sure you where aware.

thanks.

Jpeg

09-13-2009

i'm having this problem more consistently. it's just about every time now regardless of the character.