Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Servantofthe99

12-24-2010

firstly i'd like to thank you again on behalf of everyone for keeping up with all the questions and answering them. secondly, you mentioned the gravity champ is delayed...is it for ability reasons or just delayed for some other reason? (he's my most awaited champ since you mentioned he's going to have an anti tank ability).

is stealth going to remain in the game or will you guys be doing something about it? i heard before that you guys don't like stealth and there's a chance of it being removed?

is there any other champion in the pipeline with a 'flash' like ability on a low cd (like kass (or without low cd like ezreal or shaco))?

would you be able to tell us the color scheme and/or one ability name for the next champion?

and lastly...are there any void related champs in the near future?

happy holidays and merry christmas (and if you reply this by new years...happy new years)!!!!

Falleth

12-24-2010

Veigar - tremendous mana costs, esp Q when you HAVE to use it to get some AP... But you can't, because you are oom all the time.

Please reconsider/consider small tweaks?

Rebonack

12-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal
I could see Koggy getting a ultimate buff now that the poking meta is far in the past. We may need to nerf him a bit in other ways, but I'll keep it in mind. As for leap strike, I don't know why it doesn't apply on hits (if it doesn't), I'll inquire about this.
Nothing would make me more giddy than Koggy's W trading 1% of its percentile damage for On-Hit added to his Ult =3

And now I'm looking forward to seeing:

Leap Strike: Now applies On-Hit effects

On a patch in 2011. Good stuff! Have any enjoyable Christmas Ez and thanks for the answers!

Schanner

Master Recruiter

12-24-2010

im really exicet about irelia E scaling with atackspeed
would make it even more unique

N49

12-24-2010

Hey Ez, Merry Christmass.

When you're done celebrating, I'd love to hear your thoughts on a kit I came up with.

Concept: Stance character like Udyr, however adjusting to what stage the battle is in rather than the current situation.
Uses multiple stances that have a long(enough to be unavailable during a teamfight once deactivated, about 40-50 seconds) base cooldown.

Stats: A low range(375?) ranged all rounder, no stat is extra high, but none is lacking.

Passive: When none of his other stances is active, his attacks restore mana.
("I'm not fighting now, so I'll get ready")
Using any stance or running out of mana puts the current active stance on cooldown.
(stances on cooldown are marked by "null effect" debuffs that cannot be removed)

Basic 1: Melee Stance: Toggle: Basic attacks lose range and gain melee attribute, attack speed is increased and a small amount of armor penetration is granted. Uses mana per attack.

Basic 2: Range Stance: Attacks gain range and deal bonus magic damage scaling with AP based on enemy armor rating(ex.: if armor removes 30% physical damage, 30% AP is dealt on top of the base value).
Uses mana per attack.

Basic 3: Shield Stance: All incoming damage is reduced by a small static amount(4-5 points per level) prior to any other reduction effects.
Attacking enemies recieve a Recoil stack and are stunned for a short duration upon reaching a certain number of stacks.
Uses mana per second and per hit taken.

Ultimate: Depending on stance active, it has a different effect.
None: Resets cooldowns of all stances(this skill is set on a lower cooldown as well).
Melee: Dashes at the enemy and deals damage(chase/gap closer/finisher).
Ranged: Line AoE, damaging and reducing armor(offense support or a set up for going melee).
Shield: All enemies with Recoil stacks are stunned and take damage, based on the number of stacks they have and AP(requires proper timing, but gives a way to stun enemies on demand, or stun casters which only attack occasionally).

Sheikaih

12-24-2010

What's your opinion on revival stacking, specifically in the case of Anivia and GA + Zilean Ulti. Maybe a debuff after being revived to prevent having 2 to 3 extra lives?

Especially with Anivia, it's very brutal to have to kill such a high priority target three (or even 4) times.

On a related note, how accessible will the invulnerability effect be after you split Zhonya's? Do you feel casters will be less inclined to grab it? I think of Vladimir and his pool - zhonya's - pool combo...

CovertGhoul

12-24-2010

Can you guys change 1 thing? Like when you cast a stun, say Pantheon's Aegis, RIGHT after Malzahar cast his ultimate. The beam will not stop panthoen mid air, instead he just stuns Malzahar. It seems lame that a normal move can own an ultimate EVEN when you are faster than the other person. And since Pantheon only needs like 3-4 spells to own you at lvl 5, it makes that MU really hard. Other spells have this issue as well, I think WW has similar issues.

Quote from my friend who plays him religiously, "i still get stunned, because first part is channel damage, 2nd part is stun its really annoying,*if it didnt use up my ulti it wouldn't be as bad, but i get less than 1 second of ulti, like .25 seconds or less,**its really stupid,one of malz's biggest problems"

Also, with Pantheon can you change Aegis to scale off of bonus AD instead of total AD? Just make it like 55-60% instead of 40 and remove his base damage from the formula. This way Pantheon has to actually try in lane versus squishies.

Youou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

Is the next champ Aeon? (i mean after sniper) or at least say what kind of champ is it (melee dps, ranged dps, low hp dps with high damage, mage, tank, support).

Danadin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

Merry Christmas Ezreal

Altámbo

12-25-2010

Any new Teemo skins?
We need more >.>