Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EigenFace

12-23-2010

Dang, bush trap sounds like exactly the kind of creativity more champions need. That's really sad it got removed. I hope you guys considered every change possible to it before doing so.

Malurth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2010

Would it be possible to split AP ratios on a single skill? I ask this because I think it would be a good choice for Teemo's Toxic Shot; the initial applied hit still has the same terrible AP ratio as the over-time poison (0.14 wrrrryyy). Physical DPS is the direction you were moving away from with Teemo last I knew and so the AP ratio of toxic shot being so bad is baffling. It's fine for the over-time poison effect, as it ticks four times, giving it effectively a 0.56 AP ratio, but the on-hit effect is just a flat +15 magic damage which in the long run is really quite minor. As it stands AD is over seven times more effective on hit, per point, than AP. Granted AD is generally a bit harder to raise, but I think for the on-hit poison the ratio could be safely doubled or so. Well, specific numbers are up to you guys, but yeah.

The whole buff to make it tick immediately and do more damage on that tick was a (successful) attempt to make sustained auto-attacking more powerful with Toxic Shot, but I feel without an initial-tick AP ratio buff it's basically incomplete. It can be hard to justify pumping AP and attack speed on him, and I'm a big fan of the Nashtor's Tooth + Malady + various AP items build.

Thomphoolery

12-23-2010

Is Lee Sin deconfirmed?

Earthly

12-23-2010

>.> Plant Queen? I swear if this is true I'd be a very VERY happy person.
Would she be one of the support champions coming out in 4-5 champions?

Support is my favorite type. =]

Poki3 tem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

12-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
I think I just need to disagree with you there. It is a fairly consistent point of feedback that Mordekaiser is likely too powerful right now. As such, we would be open to nerfing him. Though it would likely be to her shield.
Wrong Mordekaiser :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
Yes, Caitlyn actually lost one of my favorite abilities, the Brush Trap. This ability would have allowed her to lay down patches of brush for allied units to use (and it would detonate upon enemy champions). This would have provided synergy with other champions such as Nidalee.
Oh man, if she came out during the Garen craze I bet games would be hilarious xD
Like a screenshot of the middle lane with 1 patch of brush smack in the middle of it, or a patch of brush under a turret to prevent the enemy from pushing xD

Dirmaid

12-23-2010

So let's talk Heimerdinger. I've heard a few people say that he's getting a buff, but even though hearsay is here to stay I'd like to know if this is in the works. Right now I play Tankerdinger roughly 3 out of 5 games, and his major issues are that his turrets sometimes do not attack at all, they don't prioritize champions, and his ultimate being somewhat underpowered. A fix to AI and an updated ult would greatly help the Revered Inventor. Maybe a permanent buff to a single turret at a time, but when that turret is killed the buff doesn't carry over or include a passive component that makes his turrets explode when destroyed. I agree that 3 turrets was ridiculous, but a rework of turret AI and his ult would make him a viable champion again.

Also, I don't think that Morde is overpowered. I think that if his role in a team were more fleshed out (if he really did have synergy with AP, for example) then people would stop being upset if he did damage. Because he is not a tank, though most people don't realize this. They think that he's a tank and then rage when he does damage, when he is, in fact, a soak with slight burst.

I do wish that Caitlyn still had that bush ability. It would make my 'Defend Our Home' team (Heimer, Shaco, Teemo, Nidalee, and then Caitlyn) complete.

Seiuchi

12-23-2010

So are you pro-flash or anti-flash?

ThreePyramids

12-23-2010

I know you answered earlier in this thread that you have 4-5 champions on the internal test server at a time. Has this number changed? Running out of ideas?

Thanks again

Jaradakar

12-24-2010

Quote:
I think I just need to disagree with you there. It is a fairly consistent point of feedback that Mordekaiser is likely too powerful right now. As such, we would be open to nerfing him. Though it would likely be to her shield.
Can I enquirer what "feedback" you're referring too?

While all I have to offer is personal experience (which I know does not count for much) it's pretty much the opposite of that view at least when it comes to his early game. Mord's a tank that has no stun, is very slow and does not do a massive amount of damage. The nerf to Radium (mostly the cool down reduction) leaves him not having a good goto gear (and in fact forces more of a frozen heart, which sucks as it has mana). Overall I thought he traded his inability to stun and his lack of speed for survivability and sustainability. But in his current form he is very very weak early game. He has very hard times with Pantheon, Vlad and many many more. Last I heard he's not top tier pick in high ELO ranked games. From my understanding Tanks are often targeted last but in Mord's current form they target him first at least in his early 1-7 lvls. So it makes me wonder what feedback are you going by?

Have you considered inversing his shield decay? I.E. early game change it so it's only a 3% decay but then as he is able to gain more shields his decay % increases? I personally feel that his new 5% decay is too harsh for his early levels when he is only generating 20% damage into his shield. It's fine for mid/late game. Anyway I agree that he needed some tweaks and he was a bit OP prior to the latest changes, but I now feel his early game is very harsh (slightly too much so). I also wish you'd give Raidum's cooldown back and reduce other stats to compensate instead.

Unicus

12-24-2010

How many skill shots will Caitlyn have? And will she have some spammable ability?