Riot is changing 40 champions in the next patchs

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BluePolarizer

07-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legalt View Post
Well Nocturne is one of the few balanced champions.
I play alot of Nocturne. He is kit-wise balanced but numbers just a little bit weak. Needs a 8 second passive, 10 more bonus AD on his Q, allow W and banshees to stack, 700 tether range and 2.5 second max level fear on his E (because it is hard to land and keep without allied CC, while leveling it up seems wasteful), 500 more range on his ult at all levels and a shorter ult CD at lvl 1 and 2.

Any one of these minor number changes could improve Nocturne while keeping him balanced.

iimetros

07-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legalt View Post
Well Nocturne is one of the few balanced champions.
Does being Balanced in an unbalanced world mean you're underpowered?

I can only Ahri

07-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemart View Post
I think Nocturnes Ult needs a range buff at lv1, It's range is so ridiculously short it feels useless, but I'm bronze scrub, what do I know
Also a CD buff.

3 minutes is way too long for a glorified gap closer.

EmployeNumber427

07-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by iimetros View Post
Does being Balanced in an unbalanced world mean you're underpowered?
The balanced champions far outnumber the unbalanced champions.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

07-26-2014
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Noc was on the list of champs we assessed for this patch, conclusion we came to was that he was in a reasonable spot. He's getting the occasional bit of competitive play at the moment, via his ult has a distinct reason to be picked as a jungler, performs appropriately in solo queue and will probably benefit a little from nerfs to the current top tier junglers. As a result we decided to leave him alone.

Also, for anyone curious, just had a look to see how many champions we're changing in said patch. Not quite 40, but close ish - 30, with (as I read it) 14 champs nerfed, 15 buffed and one with significant gameplay changes focused on playstyle, not power (Sona).

1davidj

07-26-2014

can we get a source please?

SquishyTentacles

07-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Noc was on the list of champs we assessed for this patch, conclusion we came to was that he was in a reasonable spot. He's getting the occasional bit of competitive play at the moment, via his ult has a distinct reason to be picked as a jungler, performs appropriately in solo queue and will probably benefit a little from nerfs to the current top tier junglers. As a result we decided to leave him alone.

Also, for anyone curious, just had a look to see how many champions we're changing in said patch. Not quite 40, but close ish - 30, with (as I read it) 14 champs nerfed, 15 buffed and one with significant gameplay changes focused on playstyle, not power (Sona).
SOURCE, MY GOOD sIR??? <3

Dermoplasma

07-26-2014

Quote:

Meddler, do you have any news about Urgot's rework?

Xetelian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2014

Quote:

Don't Kill my Sona!

Eiki

07-26-2014

Quote:

What about giving him 20 extra dmg on his Q? 60 just feels too low at rank 1.. It's even a skillshot

123456 ... 10