Guy gamers need some love, too.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordRandomness

12-21-2010

No, we've already got the love. It's someone else's turn.

Shirtless Shen skin FTW

(note - I am just promoting equality here. Totally not gay for Shen >__>)

UrsaMinor

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRandomness View Post
No, we've already got the love. It's someone else's turn.

Shirtless Shen skin FTW

(note - I am just promoting equality here. Totally not gay for Shen >__>)
No one even got around to saying you were gay. Paranoid much?

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

Sand paper covered in hot sauce, that's what we use down under.

but yes, where's our super manly girl?

We need a super manly female type of character. One that isn't afraid to beat the cra p out of her allies in the middle of battle. One that will express her hatred of every chick flick in existence. One that won't let the fight between Blue and purple teams separate him from her target. One who will stand at their nexus taking turret hits in order to tell them how much she hates them. Please help us gamer guys get our girl.

But then again several of the characters are like that...

Aulia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danjuro V View Post
Nobody ever makes 20+ page threads about us

What are we ... rump roast?

We have feeeelings, too.
Well, the most of you in this place shows no feelings, except the *** related ones, or feelings about what flows in the surface of a person, and not in the deepness (or just inside his/her brain and soul).

I know that im always the fighter girl who carryes a gun in her hand and aims just to the head, but its how i react to what i see. For me, the most of the gamers who i dont know in the RL are rump roast (and im kindly...).

However, there are MANY kind and nice gamer guys out there, and i know a lot of them!!
Yes, you ve feelings!! And you need love... But you already have the female characters that you could want!! xD
So go to the corner. There are no cookies for you and for the rest of you =p (kidding mood)

Goochy Goo

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonir View Post
Sand paper covered in hot sauce, that's what we use down under.
Dude, that's weak. I use that stuff to wipe the tears out of my child's eyes.

Danjuro V

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aulia View Post
Well, the most of you in this place shows no feelings, except the *** related ones, or feelings about what flows in the surface of a person, and not in the deepness (or just inside his/her brain and soul).

I know that im always the fighter girl who carryes a gun in her hand and aims just to the head, but its how i react to what i see. For me, the most of the gamers who i dont know in the RL are rump roast (and im kindly...).

However, there are MANY kind and nice gamer guys out there, and i know a lot of them!!
Yes, you ve feelings!! And you need love... But you already have the female characters that you could want!! xD
So go to the corner. There are no cookies for you and for the rest of you =p (kidding mood)
No cookies? You BEST get cookin' den sugarboobs!

/Mel Gibson

Shaella

12-21-2010

Men don't have feelings.

Nyxias

12-21-2010

/boobs

that is all

DarkShurelia

Associate Game Designer

12-21-2010

1. There are no such things as guys on the internet.
2. Get back into the garage and make me a cabinet.

Etc.

Weaver2

12-21-2010

Riot, you should frame this thread and it's replies in it's office as a reminder that this is what 90% of your player base is like.

edit: ffs of course Shurelia's troll account ninja's me after I submit. Kind of puts a damper on my post.