lulu chibi

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mousu

07-16-2014

finally finished the lulu sketch, not as good as I wanted xD
Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  438.4 KB

DeeJaam

Player Support Generalist

07-18-2014
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Love the eyes. She looks really happy about the possibility of turning you into a snowman

Talon Silverwing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2014

Looks really good!

Xponents

07-21-2014

Hey Noihorn,
I'm CraftEvolution from MachinimaRealm on YouTube. We are starting a series on YouTube featuring Summoner Artworks. We will give you credit in the description along with the links to whatever you want after your name. For your art to be featured, I need permission to use your art in the video! Can you please reply to this : "I give you permission to use my artwork, along as I get credits in the description of [Name] and [Youtube or any link].
Thanks,
Mousu

Mousu

07-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xponents View Post
Hey Noihorn,
I'm CraftEvolution from MachinimaRealm on YouTube. We are starting a series on YouTube featuring Summoner Artworks. We will give you credit in the description along with the links to whatever you want after your name. For your art to be featured, I need permission to use your art in the video! Can you please reply to this : "I give you permission to use my artwork, along as I get credits in the description of [Name] and [Youtube or any link].
Thanks,
Mousu
"I give you permission to use my artwork, along as I get credits in the description of Mousu and http://mousu.deviantart.com/."

Snowyalice

08-13-2014

Really really good!!