A new way to learn the League

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Harlequin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2014

Bump, still waiting on baconhawk

@baconhawk: Are you afraid you may have found your bacon match?

Riot Baconhawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

Follow Riot Baconhawk on Twitter

07-14-2014
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Sorry friend, been busy!

As a former technical trainer, I like your voiceover. Keep up the clear speech!

Also, people learn differently so it's important to address every facet of learning you can. Ensure you describe your concepts so someone can simply listen and understand without seeing the video (maybe they're blind... maybe they're taking notes... maybe they're an auditory learner). At the end of the video, you can address those kinetic learners' needs by exhorting them to go try it and report back in the comments. That way you cover the three major learning paths: auditory, visual, and kinetic.

Also, I love your logo. Super "eye-catching" ifyaknowwhatimean

The Harlequin

07-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Baconhawk View Post
Sorry friend, been busy!

As a former technical trainer, I like your voiceover. Keep up the clear speech!

Also, people learn differently so it's important to address every facet of learning you can. Ensure you describe your concepts so someone can simply listen and understand without seeing the video (maybe they're blind... maybe they're taking notes... maybe they're an auditory learner). At the end of the video, you can address those kinetic learners' needs by exhorting them to go try it and report back in the comments. That way you cover the three major learning paths: auditory, visual, and kinetic.

Also, I love your logo. Super "eye-catching" ifyaknowwhatimean
I'm loving the Riot input I've gotten. It really does feel like it makes us improve dramatically.

I'll try to keep those tips in mind. Namely addressing the viewers more (this is multipurpose).

If you don't mind, I added you on league as well because as someone who could eat your bodyweight in bacon every few weeks, I feel I am worthy.

The last Troll

07-15-2014

Will you do teammate interraction? Or jungle tips?

The Harlequin

07-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by The last Troll View Post
Will you do teammate interraction? Or jungle tips?
I'm not a very proficient jungler, but I may be asking the help of a friend of mine to do some jungling videos yes.

This weekend we'll be making one about how to spot the enemy jungler.

Yendoc

07-15-2014

5 stars, good job dave men

The Harlequin

07-19-2014

Tomorrow's episode will be about how to know where the enemy jungler is during the laning phase.

Raasu

07-20-2014

Bump! I still love you guys ^_^

The Harlequin

07-20-2014

Episode 8 is out!

hi im afk

07-20-2014

I like the video format and the way you set it up a lot, so you've definitely earned a subscriber from me. The only thing I can say is it feels like the dialogue is a little scripted; you can tell it's not entirely natural. You just need to work on your delivery a little bit, I think.