Undeath, Terror and Acid Hunters: Let's talk Urgot

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dhenz

07-10-2014

Meddler, could you take a look at this?
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...1#post48412177

xONE PEACEx

07-10-2014

Riot, I think you should make Urgot's passive scale up to 20% damage reduction or even 18% at level 16 or something instead of a flat 15% at all levels.

lxl RockBall lxl

07-11-2014

Mana shieldis official?

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

07-11-2014
23 of 24 Riot Posts

Just a small update this time.

Q

• Mana cost back to 40 (as per live). Current assessment (off very limited testing) is that the refund mainly offers power when Urgot's behind, given he'll last hit with AAs when doing well in lane. Cost increase probably unnecessary as a result, will go back to increase later if this proves problematic however.
Ult
  • No longer shifts the Urgot player's camera to Urgot's position on completion of ult
  • Now grants Armor/MR immediately, rather than after 0.25s
  • Urgot now ignores unit collision for 1s after completion of ult

Additional notes:

• Turns out the W can already be used mid ult cast, was planning to add that in and found out it's already possible.
  • Still assessing mana scaling on W as a possibility.

lxl RockBall lxl

07-11-2014

"Urgot now ignores unit collision for 1s after completion of ult"

What about to turn Urgot invisible in that same second? Just to get away of the enemy team or at least cause confusion for a few momment or in an danger condition flashes to stay in safe. Just give Urgot some way to not die after he make risky plays.

Note: The rank of his ulti in level 6 is very very low. can increase at sligth plz?

Skaarrjj

07-11-2014

All you'd have to do is give Urgot's shield AD scaling.

That's

literally

all

12121234 max

07-11-2014

you should make it so if you ult some one you can re activate it so you can undo the switch 7 seconds after casting or something like that so you can undo it, also you can cast it to reveal any targets invisible or in the fog of war and switch with them so if you can see them but you know there there you can still switch with them.

Nerves

07-11-2014

Thanks for the updates, Meddler.

HaIfhearted

07-11-2014

Honestly people who say Urgots damage falls off lategame probably have zero idea how Urgot works.

Full pen + cdr by itself makes Urgot do a ton of damage, and if you have the luxury to throw in a Muramana his damage is higher than the likes of lategame Vayne or Kog'maw, and combined with his E makes him just as good as killing tanks as those two.

I personally am of the opinion that Urgot actually has an extremely powerful kit and simply can't tap into it most of the time due to mana constraints and his weaker laning phase.
If those 2 problems were fixed, Urgot would go right back to being a top tier OP.

Ailwuful2

07-11-2014

I'm just going to leave my opinion here that I think the time you're putting in him now will be wasted, and what I mean is that he won't see much more play even if he is stronger, he might when the changes are fresh, but then it will die off. I would just wait for when it's his turn to be reworked.