Was it IronStylus that worked on Power Rangers before coming to Riot Games?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jenos Idallian

Senior Member

07-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Ok, I don't spend 8 hours a day sifting through red trackers, nor did I know you only worked relaunches. You have insight I might not have, and my concerns were about the possibility of a skin coming for a champ I happen to like.

Thanks for that though, dick.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

07-02-2014
8 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linna Excel View Post
Any news about her yet?
We've been doodling around with some concepts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Scyphozoa

Senior Member

07-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
SPDeep.
#micdrop


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupaPlus

Senior Member

07-02-2014

why is malphite red when his shield is down instead of when it's up?

both of the other mecha champs turn red when they are stronger


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devack The Holy

Senior Member

07-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaPlus View Post
why is malphite red when his shield is down instead of when it's up?

both of the other mecha champs turn red when they are stronger
?

Kha turns black, not red.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henry Plainview

Senior Member

07-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
We've been doodling around with some concepts.
This is code for: maybe in 2016.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JCs Ellesaye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

07-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Since VU's vary in scope and are subject to changes and hiccups, we don't limit ourselves in terms of skins or updated splashes unless something is really wrong with the champion and/or that it's somewhere in or in some sort of proximity to entering our production pipeline.

...there's a reason Eve hasn't gotten any new skins recently.
Sorry to be a forum necro but this is absolutely not true. Just because a champ is in the works to getting a VU doesn't mean that they won't get any new skins. Right off the top of my head I can think of Annie and Ashe getting new skins before their VUs came out. Thats just a ploy. Eve needs a new skin. Her current skins are ugly and honestly a little too revealing. Her basic skin makes her look topless with purple nips. Please help her wear clothes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ad Astra per Asp

Senior Member

07-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
We've been doodling around with some concepts.
Give her an afro and disco attire.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

07-08-2014
9 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCs Ellesaye View Post
Sorry to be a forum necro but this is absolutely not true. Just because a champ is in the works to getting a VU doesn't mean that they won't get any new skins. Right off the top of my head I can think of Annie and Ashe getting new skins before their VUs came out. Thats just a ploy. Eve needs a new skin. Her current skins are ugly and honestly a little too revealing. Her basic skin makes her look topless with purple nips. Please help her wear clothes.
I think.. I remember.. what I saw. There were no plans to update Ashe when her most-recent-in-proximity-to-update skin was released. It wasn't until later on that we were working on skin concepts that simply couldn't be accommodated because of the old model. Same with Soraka.

Annie's Lunar Revel skin was developed alongside her update. It was contingent on the fact that she was in fact receiving one.

As for Eve, I can with near certainty guarantee that she won't be seeing a new skin until we give her some sort of base update. Believe me, it's no ploy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonCannonKarthus

Senior Member

07-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I think.. I remember.. what I saw. There were no plans to update Ashe when her most-recent-in-proximity-to-update skin was released. It wasn't until later on that we were working on skin concepts that simply couldn't be accommodated because of the old model. Same with Soraka.

Annie's Lunar Revel skin was developed alongside her update. It was contingent on the fact that she was in fact receiving one.

As for Eve, I can with near certainty guarantee that she won't be seeing a new skin until we give her some sort of base update. Believe me, it's no ploy.

So Christmas Eve will have to wait until Christmas of 2015?