Flickering between two screens

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-13-2009

As describe to Lawllipops, my friends laptop is having serious issues. He loads fine, has some lag, nothing ridiculously bad. Can buy items just fine, lanes just fine. However, as soon as an enemy champion hits his screen and my friend attacks, the game starts flickering between two frames. the first frame is half a second after the attack and the 2nd frame is a second later, with no UI. Sounds still work (cannot confirm tower kills or anything like taht though) - when I right click an area of the minimap, I get a confirmation sound from the champion on his computer. Cannot confirm if they actually follow the command, though.

DXDIAG attached, if you need to contact him, just email me or find me on IRC/AIM.

HighFive

08-13-2009

Thanks for the bug Larias! We'll check this out. If you could also send us a screenshot of what your friend is seeing, that would be a big help. Thanks!

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-13-2009

HighFive, I'll be hanging out at his place tomorrow some. Will do.

Levi

08-14-2009

Does he have any programs running in the background? If I have my Music player running in the background, it flickers all of the images on my screen. I proceed to alt-tab, minimize the music player, and it fixes the problem. Doubt we have the same issue though.

Larias

Adjudicator

08-15-2009

He has zero background programs. I've tested stuff like that.

@HighFive, he doesn't have internet ATM so he's unable to get screenshots.