@WizardCrab

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EckHearT Geminus

3 Weeks Ago

@BuboBubo, do you enjoy drinking BobaBoba?

BuboBubo

Business Analyst

3 Weeks Ago
172 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EckHearT Geminus View Post
@BuboBubo, do you enjoy drinking BobaBoba?
Mmm Yes! Best boba in west la imo: http://www.yelp.com/biz/volcano-tea-house-los-angeles-2

Neo Cyrus

3 Weeks Ago

Is there at least a guarantee that this year the Victorious skin is going to be a mid or ADC?

immortalibra

3 Weeks Ago

I feel Yasuo will get the Victorious skin but would looove it if Kassadin got it (assuming his VU is released by then)

Ptarlorr

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
I really like Thresh, Elise, and Urgot, but I'm not going to suggest any of those
Who wouldn't suggest Urgot?

DocRedgrave

3 Weeks Ago

I know it's a little late for me to be saying this (I didn't find this thread until this morning when I read about it on surrenderat20.com) but I have a suggestion as to what Riot could do for people who have nothing to spend their IP on. Have you guys considered letting people who reach level 30 use their IP to gift experience point boosts to lower level summoners? Although it would require adding IP purchase costs to the experience boosts, it would be nice if every new player had a chance to hit level 30 a little bit faster.

Another idea I had was allowing people to purchase the summoner icons used by the monsters of Summoner's Rift or the Twisted Treeline. It would be fun to have my icon as the dragon! As a third idea, why not give people a chance to create their own summoner's icon? It would help promote individuality among everyone. However for people to create their own summoner's icon i'm guessing that would also require a "report offensive icon" button for anyone who uses an obscene image so that may be tough to implement. I fully understand if Riot decides not to let us make our own icons if that is the case. What do you think, WizardCrab?

Totallity

3 Weeks Ago

Add an option so that the surrender tally thing never shows up. I don't know how many times that thing has distracted me in the middle of trying to make a play. I know you can move it, but it even showing once in a game is too much. I can read the chat fine to see if a vote is happening, no need to have a gigantic tally taking up part of my screen.

DocRedgrave

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totallity View Post
Add an option so that the surrender tally thing never shows up. I don't know how many times that thing has distracted me in the middle of trying to make a play. I know you can move it, but it even showing once in a game is too much. I can read the chat fine to see if a vote is happening, no need to have a gigantic tally taking up part of my screen.
What the hell? I don't think you're posting in the right thread if that's your question.

CommandShockwave

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
We got options. Have a suggestion?
Don't skins usually take a long time to create?

Isn't it cutting it close to not have even started

GodKilleR 999

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
I see your points. I don't entirely agree but it makes sense. I could spend hours I'm sure talking about this but this is probably not the best format for an extended discussion. You can add me in game if you'd like to continue it though.
You know you kinda make it hard when you don't accept my friend request. Just saying.